Transformers Live-Action Continuities - Timelines

That's crazy, since even some of the ultra-rare X-Men movie promotional comics (like the iConnect one) have scans. Plus the TMNT ones by Titan.

But then again, I have been unable to find a lot of the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon UK-only comics that Panini Magazines put out...so I guess it depends on how many are willing to scan them.
exactly.

another tip. I saw that the Bumblebee continuity has the Tyrant ????.?? Delta, but you could actually know every universe designation, infact I will leave you a video where it explain what is and how to properly use the designation:

That's the beauty of this designation system. It's impossible to have Unknown Universes.

I think that, even if you don't consider Bumblebee canon, you can still put Sector 7 Adventures on the Bay timeline due to the multiple 2007 connections like the AllSpark, Megatron in ice and Simmon's t-shirt. Think of it as a sequel to the prequel comic.

I think that, even if you don't consider Bumblebee canon, you can still put Sector 7 Adventures on the Bay timeline due to the multiple 2007 connections like the AllSpark, Megatron in ice and Simmon's t-shirt. Think of it as a sequel to the prequel comic.
I agree and the Sequel motion comic too.

It would be Tyrant 1218.21 Delta.
Even then, I don't wanna guess the numbers.

Similarly, the Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon came out in 2015, but is set in Earth-17628. (2017-June-28).

So what if they go with the Rise of the Beasts date for the numbers? Either way, I can only go with 2 of the 3 based on objective patterns.

I'll worry about the tie-ins and comic stuff at a later point. I'm brain-rotted on Transformers viewing right now...

Bumped up The Last Knight events by one day, because the orange stamp with the "3/05" date was referring to the previous day when Cade/Wahlburg called his daughter and the TRA were tracking him.

Not that it matters, but the Snake Eyes movie takes place in 2020 (unspecified month) because 22 minutes and 45 seconds in you see "2020" on a Tokyo billboard on the right-hand side.

Please don't make me watch the Jem & the Holograms movie right now....

Aw man...you beat me to it! I was gonna tackle this one but I look forward to seeing this completed. I believe that the newest flick takes place in May of 1994, btw.

@Pro Bot Did you...actually watch GI Joe: Retaliation?

It literally says it's set in August, literally over a week after the previous film, but before 2016 (i.e the nuclear conference scene.)

So the entirely of the first film, the sequel game, the sequel comic to the first film and the prequel comic to the second, and MAYBE the Operation H.I.S.S. web-animation shorts...set over the course of less than two weeks.

August 2015 is a safe bet for a majority of GI Joe two-film universe timeline. :p

Latest posts

Back