Transformers - The Game

I'll try it, but I'm still on the first mission. :D

But now you can be on first mission ..... in g1 outfit!:lol:

unless of course your still bumblebee. then you have to wait till your one of the ones with cheats

Yeah...I'm stuck on the second mission (haven't played it in about a week or more) where you have to prevent the Decepticons from getting to Sam...it's not that I can't get them, it's that there's not enough time to get all of them.

Getting to Sam at the car lot, right? I found that some of them are decoys, chasing after them gives the others time to get to the car lot. Just watch the map closely, the ones going the wrong way are decoys and you can deal with them later.

Getting to Sam at the car lot, right? I found that some of them are decoys, chasing after them gives the others time to get to the car lot. Just watch the map closely, the ones going the wrong way are decoys and you can deal with them later.

That sounds cool.

Since you have this game i'm curious how is it? Is the story mode pretty long for both sides? The one based on armada for the ps2 was just awesome I was hoping this is like that

Also did you try cheats? (I mainly want to know if they worked :lol: )

The game is pretty good, but the story is a pretty basic version (and slightly altered) version of the movie's, with some stuff thrown in to make the game longer. And it's not just a beat 'em up, either. They mix things around a little bit.

I give it a 6.5/10.

And the cheats do work.

Last edited:
So how short is story? e.g spider-man story = very very short , GTA3 story = very long

and sounds cool

Last edited:

Cool - I'll watch for that. Thanks.

I finally got the game today on ps2 , It's been pretty dam cool , I just exited after getting to "more than meets the eye" with Jazz.

After I complete the game is there an option to just replay missions with out restarting game (after I complete it I want to use g1 cheats and re-do optimus and megatron missions)

I completed it yesterday , did all missions , collected all stuff , unlocked everything and ..... I'm pissed the **** off!

I put g1 prime and g1 megatron skins on , I went to campaine and played last autobot mission , G1 prime was there BUT computer was not g1 megatron (played as megatrons g1 skin afterwards) which to me was lame , I wanted g1 battle but instead got g1 prime vs movie megatron :x

Latest posts

Back