Transformers: War for Cybertron

The game is out, and I'll share my opinion once I've formally played it.

But first, have a look at the credits. (Don't worry, there's no spoilers.) Recognize the guy singing?

[video=youtube;KzIwjioWyDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzIwjioWyDg[/video]

Got this today. Holy crap this awesome it really is. The controls are fluid , the cut-scenes beautiful. It's just a really good game. And that's just the single player. Multiplayer adds even more fun. I have not played every multiplayer mode so far just team deathmatch. There is a mode called conquest for multiplayer i think it's like battlefront, god that would just make this perfect.

I got this last week and I love it. My only complaint is that the campaign doesn't have enough character choices, like there's only one mission for the jets, one with Barricade, Brawl, Sideswipe, etc. The multiplayer is fun though my connection is wonky so it lags a lot for me, the scientist and scout classes are my favorites.

I loved the demo.

I love the amount of customization in multiplayer. It's little things that entertain me, like being able to name my own Autobot. If you know me you know I would name my character something completely juvenile, so that's fun for me.

The other part I found appealing was that after a certain amount of multiplayer play, you level up to a Prime. So cool!! So I could just rock the house with my transformer, Dickcheese Prime.

Picked this up today...it's amazing.

Although I'm finding that I'm running out of ammo a LOT. It's not easy to come by. And the physical attacks are kind of clumsy.

Picked this up today...it's amazing.

Although I'm finding that I'm running out of ammo a LOT. It's not easy to come by. And the physical attacks are kind of clumsy.

Look around map where-ever you are. There's lot of ammo crates all over just some are hard to spot. Though if you do run out ammo and don't want to do physical attacks use your second weapon and transform as you have guns there. :)

Latest posts

Back