Cad vs. Martian Manhunter
ProjectX2 vs. The Question
Hibiki vs. Hawkgirl (Shyera)
Dr. Strangefate vs. Zatanna
MwoF vs. Green Arrow
Houde vs. The Atom

Lil Kis vs. Aquaman

Flash?

I should of took down the ***damn Batman.

All I have to do is trip him and he's gone.

And it should be Lil Kis vs Darksied.

Last edited:
Instead of fighting, ProjectX2 and The Question get high on urban shaman magicks, and mock the other fighters.

I love how everyone's like "I want to fight the brutal guy who doesn't lose!"

Great choices there.

Me and the Atom would try to outgeek eachother

He'd win then I'd take him to a dinner at Arby's and poison his food

Advantage. Houde.

The rest of you asshats can have Batman. I like to live.

What is this hawkgirl going to do to me. one slash with my sword and she's dead bird. today is thanksgiving and I forgot to get a bird. This will do nicely.

we are just lowly "neighbourhood guardians" son. they wont let us in the team

Compound and Ourchair vs. Hawk and Dove

E vs. Superman
E threatens to burn his comic collection, and shut down the site, unless Superman surrenders. Not wanting to be complicit in such a tragedy, the Man of Steel commits suicide by mainlining a lethal dose of liquid green kryptonite.

Ice vs. Batman
Ice uses his mod powers to ban Batman from reality permanently. Since bans are not publically discussed, he refuses to address the matter. He sure has cojones!

Seldes Katne vs. Wonder Woman
Seldes makes a compromise deal with the Calculator to acquire the cosmic super-weapon known as the Pen of Destiny. She uses it to deliberately write a fan-fic that traps Wonder Woman permanently in Hypertime, in which an infinite number of versions of the character battle it out for all eternity for the status of the "definitive" Wonder Woman.

TOG vs. Flash
Flash merrily runs along, until he notices an odd meat smell. Following it to its source, he finds a weeping man, threatening to kill himself. As he stops to listen to the man's tales of woe, he fails to realize that it's a trap -- the odd fellow is tying his shoelaces together. Flash trips over at Mach 1 speed, knocking him out. TOG takes him home, and makes him pose for incriminating photographs that makes it appear like he fell off his bed. Demoralized, Flash chooses to kill himself instead.

The Good Doctor casts an irreversible xes egnahc spell on Zatanna, while she is using a public bathroom. When she gets arrested for indecency, DSF masquerades as her legal counsel. At the cost of her pride, she negotiates with him for an antidote spell, conceding defeat.

MwoF vs. Green Arrow
MwoF initially offers a truce to GA, and gets drunk with him. Once the Mayor is good and tipsy, he surprises him by smashing a beer bottle over his head.

Houde vs. The Atom
Houde successfully convinces The Atom that he has the same powers, and offers to race him to see who can shrink faster, in an empirically-measured challenge, natch. As soon as the Atom shrinks, Houde swats him like a fly, using his gorilla hands.

Lil Kis vs. Aquaman
"you're fish food, big boi!!1!" *CHOMP* Shark attack!!!

Last edited:
E vs. Superman
E threatens to burn his comic collection, and shut down the site, unless Superman surrenders. Not wanting to be complicit in such a tragedy, the Man of Steel commits suicide by mainlining a lethal dose of liquid green kryptonite.

Ice vs. Batman
Ice uses his mod powers to ban Batman from reality permanently. Since bans are not publically discussed, he refuses to address the matter. He sure has cojones!

Seldes Katne vs. Wonder Woman
Seldes makes a compromise deal with the Calculator to acquire the cosmic super-weapon known as the Pen of Destiny. She uses it to deliberately write a fan-fic that traps Wonder Woman permanently in Hypertime, in which an infinite number of versions of the character battle it out for all eternity for the status of the "definitive" Wonder Woman.

TOG vs. Flash
Flash merrily runs along, until he notices an odd meat smell. Following it to its source, he finds a weeping man, threatening to kill himself. As he stops to listen to the man's tales of woe, he fails to realize that it's a trap -- the odd fellow is tying his shoelaces together. Flash trips over at Mach 1 speed, knocking him out. TOG takes him home, and makes him pose for incriminating photographs that makes it appear like he fell off his bed. Demoralized, Flash chooses to kill himself instead.

The Good Doctor casts an irreversible xes egnahc spell on Zatanna, while she is using a public bathroom. When she gets arrested for indecency, DSF masquerades as her legal counsel. At the cost of her pride, she negotiates with him for an antidote spell, conceding defeat.

MwoF vs. Green Arrow
MwoF initially offers a truce to GA, and gets drunk with him. Once the Mayor is good and tipsy, he surprises him by smashing a beer bottle over his head.

Houde vs. The Atom
Houde successfully convinces The Atom that he has the same powers, and offers to race him to see who can shrink faster, in an empirically-measured challenge, natch. As soon as the Atom shrinks, Houde swats him like a fly, using his gorilla hands.

Lil Kis vs. Aquaman
"you're fish food, big boi!!1!" *CHOMP* Shark attack!!!
Sweetness. :lol:

Latest posts

Back