Uff #21 Discussion (spoilers)

jtg3885 said:
Am I the only one who thought that Sue, especially in the scenes with her in that little top, smacked of Emma Frost? The face too, reminded me of P:E.

I don't know that she looked like Emma, because I don't read 616, but I did think she looked a little too slutty for an acclomplished micro-biologist or whatever her handle is. That's Land for you, I guess, because I've seen some of his covers, but it irked me a little that we compromised her modest look to give us the diva.

icemastertron said:
Oh, please. Just because she's a biologist she cant dress different? That's stereotyping. :roll:

Ditto. Unless he's talking about the White Queen in the 90's. Way too hot and too little clothing for anyone.

icemastertron said:
Oh, please. Just because she's a biologist she cant dress different? That's stereotyping. :roll:

Ice, that couldn't have come off as more ignorant...

I was saying that, compared to how Kubert drew her, she has certainly opened up her shell. When once reserved, now we've got a very unfitting Sue Storm. Don't do your :roll: thing everytime you respond to a comment without any thought to what's really being said.

Goodwill said:
Ice, that couldn't have come off as more ignorant...

I was saying that, compared to how Kubert drew her, she has certainly opened up her shell. When once reserved, now we've got a very unfitting Sue Storm. Don't do your :roll: thing everytime you respond to a comment without any thought to what's really being said.
And dont go saying that something is without thought if you did not say that. That doesnt make anything anybetter. :wink:

I think Sue looked a bit wrong. Before she felt like a kooky pretty kid girl, now she looks like she is looking to take Jessica Simpson's crown of cheeseslapper of the month. I can't say I'm not impressed with his art, but it's not the UFF art I really love. It just doesn't have the same wry humour that was inherent before. I'll miss that, but I shall adjust.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Project she does NOT look like Jessica Alba

I love how Land draws Sue ... she's smokein' and looks real. End.
Agreed.

But can you believe some guys at MW said that this was not Lands best? I dont see that. And they also said that he drew Sue's hair too differently or something like that.

Guijllons said:
I think Sue looked a bit wrong. Before she felt like a kooky pretty kid girl, now she looks like she is looking to take Jessica Simpson's crown of cheeseslapper of the month. I can't say I'm not impressed with his art, but it's not the UFF art I really love. It just doesn't have the same wry humour that was inherent before. I'll miss that, but I shall adjust.

This is what I'm trying to say!

"Have you ever had the feeling you just been had"

Best Ultimate Line Ever.

I would of been ****ting myself if you guys didn't post this line all over the site.

I love Land. I can't wait for part 2 and 3.

P.S. What the hell was that maggot? Do they answer that in the 2nd part. A simple yes or no will be alright.

thee great one said:
"Have you ever had the feeling you just been had"

Best Ultimate Line Ever.

I would of been ****ting myself if you guys didn't post this line all over the site.

I love Land. I can't wait for part 2 and 3.

P.S. What the hell was that maggot? Do they answer that in the 2nd part. A simple yes or no will be alright.

Nope, no reason was given for the maggot, though I guess there's a possibility there will be in the 3rd part of the arc. I figure it was just a stupid filler joke or something on Millar's part.

Finally we find a line better than that one about France that Capt. America popularized in Ultimates. :lol: THANK YOU!

Hey no way was this line better then the "You think this letter on my head stands for france!" line!!! :evil:

Latest posts

Back