Ult Spidey 79 cover

Goodwill said:
While inside I'm thinking the same, I'm also struggling with the point of all this. I think that it's just going to be this pointless gang war where super heroes just stop by so that Bendis can say that those characters showed up as promised. I really don't want to see Black Cat unless she's going to play a big part in this story. I don't want to see Moonknight if he's just going to disappear by the end of this. I mean, I'm looking forward to this, but not... Understand?

100% agree.

It seems like a great idea, if he follows through. All of these character, especially including Moon Knight could've been replaced with people that have already made his/her appearance. DD, for example, should be showing up instead of introducing new characters. Seriously. Adding new ones just takes away the novelty of the UU, which is happening fast.

apparently moonknight is supposed to be a new supporting character, my theory he's a SHIELD agent or spy or sumthing an when issue 100 rolls around BAM!!!! no more powers for peter. That is of course unless they give an actuall origin than my theory means nothing

That's what I was speculating a while ago. I thought that Mark Raxton would be the person in the UU that would take up Moon Knight's costume and take Spider-Man's powers away. Unfortunately, Bendis turned Raxton into a mere cameo, which puts a damper on my theory. Oh, well... All we know is that Moon is coming sooner than later.

Goodwill said:
Well, when was it confirmed? That's definitely an idea that I would like to see in motion... Soon.

Yep,Bendis board. Moon Knight is gonna be poppin' up regularly.

Spade said:
hehehe 100th post!!!!! and were else to post it but on the USM little slice of heaven!!!!! USM 31 the first ultimate comic i got. hmmmmm good times

rock on man, im sure you will enjoy the series well into 53 and then reality sets in...my first issue was number three, then 11, then 40 and 41....went back and got every issue put out, even though im not too happy with the way things are going, i cant stop collecting...i find a solution soon though..

PS congrats on 100 posts, now you just need 900 more!

Latest posts

Back