Ultimate Annuals Poll

What was your favorite Annual issue?

• Total voters
Super_Human said:
Ultimate Spider-Man???Are you kidding me?Booooo

Even if it wasn't that good (which it was) it wins by default because all of the other ones sucked. Bad.

Well I only read the Ultimates annual but I thought in was very poor in writing and artwork. Id rather see stories featuring the main characters instead of the background fodder (which is seemingly dead in the comic now). The artwork was horrible (why not a pin-up or two by Jim Lee or Alex Ross?) Or a who's who's section would have rocked. I'd rather have spend my hard earned cash on something more worth while than that piece of junk annual.

Oddly enough, Wizard voted the Spider-Man one weakest of them all and I believe FF one of the best.

I didn't like the FF one that much, I thought that story was pointless. Ultimates and Ultimate X-Men were both really enjoyable, and Spider-Man had a great story and a lot of heart and humor, so it got my vote.

Ultimate Houde said:

Yeah...why? I think it was the best due to the fact that this was some of Bendis's best writing. It captured Peter in his true element. The core of the character. And although it was a one-shot...it still had ramifications that affected the future arcs of not just USM....but the UXM team dynamics.

Victor Von Doom said:
Yeah...why? I think it was the best due to the fact that this was some of Bendis's best writing. It captured Peter in his true element. The core of the character. And although it was a one-shot...it still had ramifications that affected the future arcs of not just USM....but the UXM team dynamics.

Also, not to be too facetious here, but this poll is asking which you thought was the best...the other annuals were pretty crappy.

Victor Von Doom said:
The spiderman annual was like a Dawson's Creek episode and sucked twice as much. That is all.

P.S. I agree the other annual were nothing to write home about either.

Latest posts

Back