Ultimate Apocalypse's Horsemen

MaxwellSmart

Well-Known Member
I would like to see someone new show up as one of his horsemen. So, I would pick Angel, Beast, Sinister, and Mikhail Rasputin.
 

The Overlord

Well-Known Member
I don't want Beast to come back from the dead and I certainly don't Gambit to come back from the dead. Now going along with my Apocalypse as an insane cult leader idea, his Horsemen would be his most fanatical followers, with Sinister, Abyss and Holocaust as his first three Horsemen. When Ali seems to be slipping away into death, Angel is contacted by Apocalypse who promises to heal her, if he promises to serve him. Angel allows Apocalypse to use his mental powers to enslave him in exchange for Ali's restored health.

Mikhail I would save for another storyline, in order to give Colossus more of a backstory.
 
Last edited:

The Overlord

Well-Known Member
Hellsbuttmonkey said:
I'd like to see either Apoc or Sinister clone Beast from the corpse, to create Dark Beast, the horseman War...

To each their own, but I think brining Beast back as a clone seems little too 616 for my taste. I would death remains permanent in the UU.
 

Vegetable-man

Well-Known Member
I love Beast, he's my favorite X-Man, so bringing him back as a horse man of Apocalype is fine with me.....as Death,

and Sinister would have to be War.........

As far as Gambit goes, I think there is already something planed for bringing him back...
 

Latari'sFighter

Well-Known Member
What about Wolverine as a horseman? That would be sweet...but also I'd want to see something crazy like Magento become a horseman...something like that...
 

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
I like Beast and Gambit, I feel they were killed too early, so I wouldnt mind them coming back, but I believe the dead should stay dead in UU. But in Blade 2 I didn't mind Whisler coming back cause he was a cool character, so I was willing to let that slide.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
I still want to know when we'll be seeing the Apocalypse storyline touched on again. It was sort of a book-end type deal to Vaughan's run (beginning in The Tempest and touched upon minorly in Magnetic North), but I know we're going to see more of him and Sinister eventually, I just wonder how long we'll have to wait...hopefully not until UXM #100 or so, but that would be a nice centennial issue event, the unveiling of Ultimate Apocalypse (at least as far as a real, living, breathing, and dangerous enemy, and not only as possibly just the figment of some nut's imagination). Course a storyline focusing on Magneto is probably more likely, but who knows?
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Singer talk on UXM has its own thread. Keep this on the horsemen of Apocalypse.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
When I say to keep something on topic, that doesn't mean keep going off topic.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
So, if Singer does introduce Apocalypse and the Horsemen, do you think the Horsemen will be existing characters or new ultimizations?
 

The Overlord

Well-Known Member
DIrishB said:
I still want to know when we'll be seeing the Apocalypse storyline touched on again. It was sort of a book-end type deal to Vaughan's run (beginning in The Tempest and touched upon minorly in Magnetic North), but I know we're going to see more of him and Sinister eventually, I just wonder how long we'll have to wait...hopefully not until UXM #100 or so, but that would be a nice centennial issue event, the unveiling of Ultimate Apocalypse (at least as far as a real, living, breathing, and dangerous enemy, and not only as possibly just the figment of some nut's imagination). Course a storyline focusing on Magneto is probably more likely, but who knows?

The ending of the Tempus arc left the door open for Apocalypse to be real or to still be a fake. However if Apocalypse was real it take a bit of fancy footwork to explain his behaviour in the Tempest. The best way to do this, as I have mentioned before, is to make him a powerful super mutant, the next stage in evolution with vast mental powers. Apocalypse is also a meglomaniac who believes himself to be a god and has created a cult to worship him. Apocalypse contacted Mr. Sinister and had him attempt to kill the 10 mutants in the Tempest arc as a test, to see if he was worthy. The Horsemen are Apocalypse's elite, his most fanatical followers.
 
Last edited:

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
The Overlord said:
The ending of the Tempus arc left the door open for Apocalypse to be real or to still be a fake. However if Apocalypse was real it take a bit of fancy footwork to explain his behaviour in the Tempus. The best way to do this, as I have mentioned before, is to make him a powerful super mutant, the next stage in evolution with vast mental powers. Apocalypse is also a meglomaniac who believes himself to be a god and has created a cult to worship him. Apocalypse contacted Mr. Sinister and had him attempt to kill the 10 mutants in the Tempus arc as a test, to see if he was worthy. The Horse are Apocalypse's elite, his most fanatical followers.

Ahem...its Tempest, not Tempus. Just saying...
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
The Overlord said:
Yes mother. :wink:

Not even trying to correct your spelling, per se, just saying give Vaughan the respect he deserves, the man is the UXM writer version of a deity.
 

The Overlord

Well-Known Member
DIrishB said:
Not even trying to correct your spelling, per se, just saying give Vaughan the respect he deserves, the man is the UXM writer version of a deity.

Well I edited it for the correct spelling, so you can now sleep at night.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
The Overlord said:
Well I edited it for the correct spelling, so you can now sleep at night.

Whew! Seriously, I was worried about that so much I was throwing up in my mouth. Thanks.

*swallows puke*
 
Top