Ultimate Avengers 2 discussion !!!SPOILERS!!!

This movie blows worse than that Superman Vs Brainiac DVD that recently came out.

If I was Mark Millar or Bryan Hitch I'd be embarassed that my name is associated in any aspect at all with this stuff. I pray to whichever God that will make this happen-----do NOT let them make another one. Seriously. :neutral:

I would rather watch a nonstop 36 hour marathon of Gigli than ever see a 30 second clip from this or Ultimate Avengers1. The only thing about this DVD that kept me from organizing a burn party for this was the featurette on "The Ultimates" with Hitch/Millar and the Dr.Strange preview.

I don't know who or what I did wrong to deserve the soul-sucking punishment of watching this........but I'm sorry. :cry:

Man-Panther is the new R0808008S!!!! :crazy:

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
This movie blows worse than that Superman Vs Brainiac DVD that recently came out.

If I was Mark Millar or Bryan Hitch I'd be embarassed that my name is associated in any aspect at all with this stuff. I pray to whichever God that will make this happen-----do NOT let them make another one. Seriously. :neutral:

I would rather watch a nonstop 36 hour marathon of Gigli than ever see a 30 second clip from this or Ultimate Avengers1. The only thing about this DVD that kept me from organizing a burn party for this was the featurette on "The Ultimates" with Hitch/Millar and the Dr.Strange preview.

I don't know who or what I did wrong to deserve the soul-sucking punishment of watching this........but I'm sorry. :cry:

Yay, someone who hates it as much as me!! But then again I couldn't even bring myself to buy/rent/(misc...) this one as the other one was so much of a joke. I can't believe Millar does cry himself to sleep that his work has been turned into a steaming dog turd.

Just finished seeing this. It's better than the first one, surpringly enough. Except that firing claws is soooo stupid and turning into a Panther. Blech!

Overall, it deserves a B- this time around.

Edit:

And poor Hank Pym. Said to die in the comics and died here. Damn, he just has some bad luck.

Last edited:
Ice said:
Just finished seeing this. It's better than the first one, surpringly enough. Except that firing claws is soooo stupid and turning into a Panther. Blech!

Overall, it deserves a B- this time around.

The Panther thing was stupid and confusing. You know what was really silly, the fact that Wakanda had laser cannons, but its soldiers still used spears?! That sounds like something that would come out of the Super Friends not the Ultimates.

Victor Von Doom said:
I thought R0B0B00BS was the new R0B0B00BS?

A B-? It wouldn't even get a letter because it's so bad.

Even as Saturday morning camp this is bad. If you bought it and haven't unwrapped it.....take it back. If you've unwrapped it already......trade it in for store credit somewhere.

Victor Von Doom said:
Even as Saturday morning camp this is bad. If you bought it and haven't unwrapped it.....take it back. If you've unwrapped it already......trade it in for store credit somewhere.

If you've watched it...

g-sa2x.jpg

ProjectX2 said:
If you've watched it...

g-sa2x.jpg

Yikes!!! I didn't think the film was that bad, I just didn't think it was that bad either, I just thought it was okay. If you want see a really bad cartoon, watch the Avengers cartoon from 1999, It makes this film look like Citzen Kane by comparsion. However I am begining to wonder if Marvel will ever make a really cool animated DTV, like DC did with "Mask of the Phantasm".

The Overlord said:
Yikes!!! I didn't think the film was that bad, I just didn't think it was that bad either, I just thought it was okay. If you want see a really bad cartoon, watch the Avengers cartoon from 1999, It makes this film look like Citzen Kane by comparsion.

God, don't remind me of that **** stain of a show. What retard makes an Avengers show without Cap, Iron Man, or Thor? To top it off they made Ant-Man and Wasp co-leaders, bull****.

As for UA2 I'll probably see it when they show it on Cartoon Network...maybe.

I have sunk so low, not only do I own, and cherish, UA1 and have UA2 on order, I have even ordered the utterly ridiculous Ulimates DVD comic.

Can you get patches or something for this? Sort of Ultimate methadone?

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I can separate the comic from the film. Besides, it has to be better than that Blade show. I'd rather watch a John Stamos movie on Lifetime than endure another episode of that crap.

This thing with Panther scares me. Will he be able to become MAN PANTHER in Ultimates 3? Same with Pym dying, which may very well happen at the end of Ultimates 2.

Cap & Widow hooking up? Looking like Ultimate Avengers 3 might be more based on Ultimates 2.

olavthehairy said:
I have sunk so low, not only do I own, and cherish, UA1 and have UA2 on order, I have even ordered the utterly ridiculous Ulimates DVD comic.

Can you get patches or something for this? Sort of Ultimate methadone?

I really enjoyed the Ultimates DVD comic. Hitch's art looks wonderful on my high-res large screen TV. The only drawback is the voice actress for the Wasp has an annoying accent that switches between Bostonian and nasal New Yorker.

just finished watching UA2. i thought it was pretty good, better than the first one.

Ice said:
Just finished seeing this. It's better than the first one, surpringly enough.

whats so crazy about it being better than the first one? the first one was kinda.....meh. the second one is definitely better than the first one but still i think the biggest problem with these UA movies is they have you thinking to yourself "this shoud have been a billion times cooler".

and i hate ultimate thor without his facial hair

Latest posts

Back