Ultimate Black Panther (Speculation)

ourchair said:
That reminds me of an interesting point of compound's: he wants to see more characters from the 616 get incarnated into the Ultimates but not necessarily with the same powers or abilities they had in 616, but rather take non-superpowered elements of their character and use that as the basis for their Ultimate incarnations.

Case in point: Scott Lang, as a petty thief turned superhero Ant-Man II, there's no real way to write him into Ultimates that I can imagine and "stealing Pym's tech" doesn't seem to be such a good idea in the UU. So instead reincarnate him as either a thief or an amateur scientist of some sort. In this light, it makes your idea of a T'Challa as "foil" for Tony seem even more of an exciting and palatable idea.

Its something that could balance out Tony in a way. Stark has really turned to his superhero life. What if he'd gone the other way? What if he'd become a more political or corporate oriented figure in the Ultimate U? Black Panther could be written to show what could have happened if Stark went in that direction, being in a similar situation. Plus, you can still involve the villains like Klaw without dragging him into full time super-herodom. I think Ellis would be able to draw a fascinating series of parrallels.

Caduceus said:
Its something that could balance out Tony in a way. Stark has really turned to his superhero life. What if he'd gone the other way? What if he'd become a more political or corporate oriented figure in the Ultimate U? Black Panther could be written to show what could have happened if Stark went in that direction, being in a similar situation. Plus, you can still involve the villains like Klaw without dragging him into full time super-herodom. I think Ellis would be able to draw a fascinating series of parrallels.

Caddy, I'm going to have my mombo bake you a sheet of cookies, a cake, I'm going to mold a golden trophy myself and a Gold Medal, and I'm going to give you all of my comics. THAT IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD AT THIS SITE! I'm gonna go rub one out to it now... :twisted:

SeAcoW said:
When do you guys think we are going to see Ultimate Black Panter ? I would love to see such a guy in the Ultimate univers !

i love your screen name and avatar, you are making me want to change my icon again.....maybe he will show up in the ultimates or ultimate fantastic four....
id like to see him show up in ultimate x-men just to be different and see how he would fit in....

icemastertron said:
Oh no, he has to keep the Black Panther suit. It's what makes him more cool, IMO.

he has to have a suit....no point in having the name black panther without the suit...

Last edited by a moderator:
Caduceus said:
I've been obsessing about the Black Panther as "corporate/government leader" but you make the idea sound MUCH better.

And it makes sense too: Millar polarizes Ultimate Stark as a "utopian" against Captain America's extreme nationalism and Thor's extreme pacifism, and is probably more altruistic than his carefree alcoholic demeanor would suggest. Tony put on the suit and put his resources down the line because he wanted to see what he could do for the world if "all the billionaires and government spooks tried to save the world instead of bleeding it dry."

Tony could easily be written as someone who endures legal hassles and corporate red tape to "change the world" and one who puts on the costume thinking he can affect the affairs of the world through strategic intervention. Then here's Ultimate T'Challa: A man who successfully uses the advantages of his corporation/nation to seriously affect the way international trade policy is being made.

I think that's hot stuff in my book...

::looks around:: Ohmygosh it's Obadiah Stane! :p

TheManWithoutFear said:
Caddy, I'm going to have my mombo bake you a sheet of cookies, a cake, I'm going to mold a golden trophy myself and a Gold Medal, and I'm going to give you all of my comics. THAT IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD AT THIS SITE!

Sweet. Mombo Cookies. That really sounds like something out of Super Mario

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm gonna go rub one out to it now... :twisted:

You can keep the cookies if you never use that phrase where I can see/hear it again.

The Captain said:
i love your screen name and avatar, you are making me want to change my icon again.....maybe he will show up in the ultimates or ultimate fantastic four....
id like to see him show up in ultimate x-men just to be different and see how he would fit in....

he has to have a suit....no point in having the name black panther without the suit...

Wow, the idea of him working with Tony is GREAT ! He could like, be working with Tony on a super suit. And before this Iron Man suit idea comes up, they want to copi a animal, and what animal is better then a black panter ? ( alot lol :wink: ) But i still thing the idea of making the black panter suit a high tech suit is cool !

SeAcoW said:
He has to yeah, although ourchair had i nice theory there !

What about making it like, a high tech suit. WIth somekind of invisibility, some adamentium claws you can attach, and some cool night vision like thing ? And of cours more :wink:

The 616 Panther's suit is high tech and has the following features: Vibranium weave that makes it's so kinetic force is negated against him, access to a global satellite that lets him jam radio signals and allows global communication, Antarctic Vibranium claws on his gloves that destroy any metal they touch, can fire energy daggers from his hands, cloaking technology that disguises the costume as street clothes and the soles of his costume are specially made Vibranium that allows him to run up walls, walk on water and land soundlessly and survive a fall from fifty feet. There's also the fact that due to herbs he ingested as part of the ritual to become the King of Wakanda make him equal to Captain America. Not to mention the fact he's one of the richest people on the planet and has bought Stark Industries to prove a point.

Hyperstorm said:
The 616 Panther's suit is high tech and has the following features: Vibranium weave that makes it's so kinetic force is negated against him, access to a global satellite that lets him jam radio signals and allows global communication, Antarctic Vibranium claws on his gloves that destroy any metal they touch, can fire energy daggers from his hands, cloaking technology that disguises the costume as street clothes and the soles of his costume are specially made Vibranium that allows him to run up walls, walk on water and land soundlessly and survive a fall from fifty feet. There's also the fact that due to herbs he ingested as part of the ritual to become the King of Wakanda make him equal to Captain America. Not to mention the fact he's one of the richest people on the planet and has bought Stark Industries to prove a point.
Preach it brother.

And welcome.

Hyperstorm said:
Welcome Hype! Nice avatar too! :D

Hyperstorm said:

Always nice to have someone who knows something no one else here does. We're very grateful for the run down of BP technology. Glad to have you here, Hyperstorm :twisted: !!!

Hyperstorm said:
'

yeah i knew, but i thought they should work on with this idea :p would't that be cool ?

I can't believe nobody got the "Obadiah Stane" reference I made. I have to stop with the stupid 616 jokes.

"What's a Nubian?"

chaseamyagraf.jpg

Black Panther

How should Black Panther be introduced to the Ultimaste Universe?

Last edited:
Howabout shown on tv claiming that the us sent a posthuman squad to try to assassinate him so that they could muscle in on Wakonda's oil and vibranium.

Latest posts

Back