Ultimate Casting

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
We'll do this groups at a time and only name characters worth mentioning...
Everyone just write in who you'd want to play who. If you think someone is being left out just add them in and note it.

Ultimates

1.Captain America
2. Nick Fury
3. Giant Man
4. Wasp
5. Iron Man
6. Thor
7. Bruce Banner
8. Betty Ross
9. Bucky (Young/Old)
10. Gail (Young/Old)
11. Black Widow
12. Hawkeye
13. Jarvis

Last edited:
Well, I don't know about the rest, but...

Fury- C'mon, we all say it, and we all know that Sam Jackson is the man for this. Hell, Fury looks like 'im in the comics, all we need now iif for Jackson to play him in a movie! :wink:

1. Captain America - Heath Ledger
2. Nick Fury - Samuel L. Jackson*
3. Giant-Man - Norman Reedus
4. Wasp - Qi Shu
5. Iron Man - Oliver Martinez
6. Thor - Sean Bean*
7. Bruce Banner - Ethan Hawke (based on Taking Lives)
8. Betty Ross - Erica Durance*
9. Bucky - Giovonni Ribisi
10. Gail - Emmy Rossum*
11. Black Widow - Angelina Jolie
12. Hawkeye - Jason Statham
13. Jarvis - Peter Boyle

*People I will not negotiate

TheManWithoutFear said:
We'll do this groups at a time and only name characters worth mentioning...
Everyone just write in who you'd want to play who. If you think someone is being left out just add them in and note it.

Ultimates

1.Captain America
2. Nick Fury
3. Giant Man
4. Wasp
5. Iron Man
6. Thor
7. Bruce Banner
8. Betty Ross
9. Bucky (Young/Old)
10. Gail (Young/Old)

Capt - an Unknown.
Fury - Samuel L. Jackson (who else?!)
Pym - Sam Rockwell
Wasp - can't think of anyone off the top of my head...
Iron Man - Hate to admit it, but Cruise could nail the role. Think of his character from Last Samurai mixed with Lestat from Interveiw with the Vampire
Thor - I know its a crazy idea, but If Johnny Depp Died his hair and bulked up, he could nail the role.
Banner - Alan Cummings, if he goes back to a boris type character...
Ross - as bad as the movie was, Jennifer Connely was great casting for Betty.
Bucky and Gail... *Shrug* someone good, perhaps someone from a famous WWII movie for bucky, and an older model of the era possibly
Jarvis - Michael Caine

Dr.Strangefate said:
Iron Man - Hate to admit it, but Cruise could nail the role. Think of his character from Last Samurai mixed with Lestat from Interveiw with the Vampire
Very true.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Ross - as bad as the movie was, Jennifer Connely was great casting for Betty.

Love her too. This is the Ultimate Universe though not 616. Ultimate Betty Ross is half B****.

TheManWithoutFear said:
1. Captain America - Heath Ledger
11. Black Widow - Angelina Jolie

1. Heath Ledger? Sorry, cannot see it. Maybe in 3-5 years but not yet. Cap isn't middle aged but he's got to be a bit older than Heath. Or just a little less baby faced. Can't see that one

11. Black Widow however is a good choice.

Caduceus said:
1. Heath Ledger? Sorry, cannot see it. Maybe in 3-5 years but not yet. Cap isn't middle aged but he's got to be a bit older than Heath. Or just a little less baby faced. Can't see that one

I had to go searching but I actually think Heath is a good choice because he looks that much younger. I don't think he has to have a rough looking face to him. I mean from what we've seen in flashbacks his days in WWII he kind of took as cake walks most of the time. So there's no need for him not to seem somewhat babyfaced and I wouldn't even classify Ledger as such.

Caduceus said:
11. Black Widow however is a good choice.

Yeah, Angelina Jolie is the hottest actress in hollywood. Black Widow is the hottest in espionage. That works.

Not too sure about the rest just now, but English comedy actor Steve Pemberton would make a great Jarvis.
If you've ever seen 'The League of Gentlemen', you may recognise him. The character to Jarvis to this one below he plays (Herr Lipp) is rather damn similar too, albeit with a Deutsche accent :)
char13.jpg

Guijllons said:
Not too sure about the rest just now, but English comedy actor Steve Pemberton would make a great Jarvis.
If you've ever seen 'The League of Gentlemen', you may recognise him. The character to Jarvis to this one below he plays (Herr Lipp) is rather damn similar too, albeit with a Deutsche accent :)
char13.jpg

looks good...

I think Angelina Jolie is a good choice (and a damn fine looking woman), but are there any Russian actresses that could play Black widow? I always prefer it when the actor that plays a part is actually of the nationality that they are playing.
Though indeed, Jolie does have a certain Russian look about her.

I can see that guy playing Jarvis. Him or Michael Cain would make good choices. Angelina as Black Widow, that'd be awesome and hot! :heart:

The Russian girl in the fith element and Resident Evil: Apocalypse would be perfect.

I'm sure she's Russian... Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else?

ProjectX2 said:
I'm sure she's Russian... Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else?

You're right she was born in the Ukraine but to be honest Black Widow has to be 100% hott and not a some people think she is and some people don't kinda deal. Milla Jovovich in my opinion is one of those depends on how many drinks I've had kind of girls. Angelina Jolie is a no contest hottie.

Why does Black Widow have to be hot? She's not really a main character in the Ultimates. I wouldn't be suprised if they left her, Hawkeye, Jarvis, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch out.

TheManWithoutFear said:
? Dude this isn't an official movie thread. This is us having fun. There's no need to leave anyone out...

Since when are we bound by the laws of reality and budgets. If we want someone in the movie, we'll get someone in the movie.

Latest posts

Back