Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Newsletter

1) are we going to have any bounty hunters, whos sole job is to find and kill worthless actors and singers?

2) Can i go on a killing spree....in the antarctic, breaking off a huge chunk of ice....and plunge the world into the iceage?

3) this is for world eater Bass: boxers or breifs

4) this is for Evil E: Boxers or Breifs?

5) this is for Angle Cad: if one plus one is two, then why is two minus two eight?

nigma said:
1) are we going to have any bounty hunters, whos sole job is to find and kill worthless actors and singers?

2) Can i go on a killing spree....in the antarctic, breaking off a huge chunk of ice....and plunge the world into the iceage?

3) this is for world eater Bass: boxers or breifs

4) this is for Evil E: Boxers or Breifs?

5) this is for Angle Cad: if one plus one is two, then why is two minus two eight?

*kills nigma*

Bass said:
You fight like a cow.
You fight like a dairy farmer.

(BTW, you messed it up. "How appropriate. You fight like a cow," is the comeback Guybrush gives to "You fight like a dairy farmer.")

Last edited:
No.

No.

When a female who is willing to have sex with one of our fanfic representations comes along. So, never.

#52, and it will be you, since you asked for a mini, you greedy bastich.

Doc Comic said:
You fight like a dairy farmer.

(BTW, you messed it up. "How appropriate. You fight like a cow," is the comeback Guybrush gives to "You fight like a dairy farmer.")

I didn't mess it up. I just went straight to the end. Bam.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I

SlimJim, could you clarify your question? Are you asking why I chose Caduceus to fill the role of the Fallen Angel in my arc rather than a new member? Or why I think Caduceus has Angelic Qualities
The first one, or more preferably why you choose to bring Angel, Heavens etc into the UCFF universe?

I should add that the people I sent the PM too should answer by tomorrow morning so I can get this up before the weekend hits and I won't be able too.

Ultimate Houde - Hello everyone and welcome to first ever Ultimate Central Fanfic Newsletter!

*pauses for applause....which never happens*

UH - Um, okay, anyways, with me we have Nurhachi (Nur H) and Bass (Bass), how are you dong today gentlemen?
Nurhachi - Good, good, I went on a date this weekend with a girl. A different girl than last week, or the week before, or the week before that.
UH - We get the picture, you think your a pimp, and Bass, yourself?
Bass - Better than you...Oh! BURN!
UH - yeah, anyways, first question, well, a piar of questions by none other than everyone's favorite detective, Ultimate Bigby. He asked is the fourth member of the conspiracy that involves Compound, Ourchair and myself a major character from the first issues? And he also asked how much does the UC:TFF universe change after #50?
Nur H - Well, I highly doubt that the character is from the first fifty issues, but only the man next to me knows. As for the second one, its for him too.
UH - So why did you speak if both of them are for Bass?
Nur H. - Shush
Bass - The conspiracy involving this current trio is a very, very large scheme. The honest answer is, Compound, Ourchair, and Ultimate Bigby do not know who the fourth member is, only that there will be one. If you read #41 again, you'll notice that someone, or should I say, someTHING, is pulling their strings and they do what they are told. While they are working towards their own ends, they seem to think that they have something that gives them an edge and they follow it. So far, it has yet to steer them wrong. But I would have to say that the odds on it being a major character from the first issues is very unlikely indeed. The universe will change drastically after #50. A lot pertaining to the origin of Ultimate Central is revealed, and the team dynamics shift in a greater way than just "Person X is off the team". Entire reasons for teams existing change, their motivations and goals are turned around. Very few characters will be unaffected. Because a lot of stuff is resolved, I decided my run should open up a bunch of other stories for future writers to play with. My thought was, if I kill off this story or this character, I should at least create a new story or character for other writers to play with. So don't expect everything I brought up in #40-49 to be resolved in #50.
UH - Wow, nice answers Bass. Okay, second set of questions by Dr. Draco, will the Lurkers play a role post-issue 50 (or is that even known)? I really digged the concept of them.
Nur H. - They're not in my arc.
UH - Another pass off question then, wait, what is your arc about?
Nur H. - My arc is a cheap ripoff of the Secret Wars (the one from the 80's, not the recent one with Bendis).
Bass - Glad you liked them. They were probably more confusing that I had hoped, but them's the breaks. The Lurkers should be a very important feature of the Ultimate Central universe post #50, though I cannot speak for other writers' plans. But their presence is definately of paramount importance in #50 and should remain so.
UH - Second question, If the Avatars ever became a straight-laced team of heroes, would the universe implode?
Nur H. - Hey! They ARE a straight laced team of heroes!
Bass - Yeah, sure they are, but really, I think, in order for the Avatars to BECOME a straight-laced team of heroes, the universe would have to be pretty much already on its way out. As we'll see in #50.
UH - Okay, next set of questions by Doc Comic. First, so is Bigby a hero or a villain or what? Or is he kind of an in-between who plays by his own rules?
Bass - Ourchair, Compound, and Ultimate Bigby are definately trying to save the world. This makes them heroes. Ultimate Bigby is not going to betray and kill the Subnics. He likes them, and we'll see he's part of their team and a strong supporter of their mission - but he also has an important mission within the Conspiracy which he can't talk about because they have to wait for the Fourth Member before they do any more. Bigby definately sees himself as a hero. The world, on the other hand, may disagree. Though, they may disagree long before the Conspiracy is revealed...
UH - Exactly what are the invisible cyberspace ghouls, and who controls them?
Nur H. - Another Question for Bass.
Bass - All will be revealed in 50.
UH - Nice Bendis answer guys.
Bass - Oh, look who's here, Baxter!
UH - I don't see him...

*Bass reaches down and puts on a mask of Baxter*

Baxter - To take the heat off the guys, I'm popping in to say stuff about my arc.
UH - Ok, how many new characters are you planning to introduce?
Baxter - One, but a bit of work on a few that already exist.
UH - Cool, second question, do you plan to kill any characters?
Baxter - I'll get right on that...

*Bass puts the Baxter mask away*

UH - I forgot the question, okay, next question by Doc Comic, Will the team find out that DIB is keeping USW's location from them simply so he can get laid? And if so, will it incite an Identity Crisis/Civil War kinda' thing?
Nur H. - Hmmm...
Bass - I have no plans for this.
UH - In depth answer, A question from Dr. Strangefate, How many more new characters are you planning to introduce?
Bass - Four new 'Centralizations' will be introduced in #49; Dr Draco, Entropy, Iceshadow, and Lithium. In #50, there will be more 'Centralizations', but not necessarily new ones.
Nur H. - So far, theyre are no new characters in my Secret Wars arc, but I might end up introducing 1 or 2
UH - I will be introducing at least four new characters in my arc, selfproclaimed, Victor Von Doom, Nas-T! and the identity of my girlfriend, who is everyone's favorite artist on the site, and doing a cover for me as well. Okay, some quick questions by nigma...
Nur H. - Hold on, what's your arc about?
UH - Oh, it's about Houde finally finding his girlfriend, and the fallout from that. The five issue arc is entitled Found, and it's about the main characters of the arc finding themselves. The Avatars and Slimjim guest star in it as well.
Nur H. - Nice
UH - Anyways, nigma has a series of funny questions. First, this is for world eater Bass: boxers or breifs?
Bass - I AM FREE, because I wear boxers, baby.
UH - And, are we going to have any bounty hunters, whos sole job is to find and kill worthless actors and singers?
Bass - If I had thought of this prior to #40, this would've been the basis for my entire run.
UH - Ok, next questions by Manwithoutfear, When will I get my own mini?
Bass - I think we should have some minis
Nur H. - After I get mine :)
UH - When will Ultimate-X.com be back?
Bass - Not in my plans
Nur H. - Not in mine either
UH - When will we get a female on the team?
Bass - When you learn to behave yourself.
Nur H. - As soon as Ice stops scaring them away!
UH - When will a character die?
Nur H. - It could happen anytime.
Bass - There will be deaths in #50. The Avatars get hit particularly hard.
UH - Thank you Bass, Nur H. and Baxter for taking time to answer the questions, and thank you guys for taking time to read this. I hope it was informative, and everyone, have a nice day.

Did everyone miss this?!

I think I did.

What's important is that I burned Houde.

I am the insult master.

And just to briefly answer Slimjim's question for me...

I brought in Heaven and God because I had a very specific idea of what to do with it... Believe me, it'll all be along the same threads as the Ultimate Central FanFic Universe.

Let's just say you'll all be interested to see whose sitting up on the throne...

Latest posts

Back