Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6

Well then I'm guessing you're popping on the list at the end...

Where's Nur when you need him?

Ultimate Gambit said:
this is a new one.... one shot each issue

Oy, Volume 1 was a series of one shots too :p

As for the order of things to come....

*checks pm to see who asked first*

Ok sorry guys, Baxter comes before the others

Bass
Baxter
TGO
Mystery Writer
Houde

Strangefates arc is gonna be stuck in there somewhere. Either after Bass, Baxter or the Mystery Writer. I've bumped him up so we dont have to long a pause between the 2 arcs.

DiB's one shot will be stuck in where theres a space as well, if he's still interested :D

Nurhachi said:

Bass
Baxter
TGO
Mystery Writer
Houde

Strangefates arc is gonna be stuck in there somewhere. Either after Bass, Baxter or the Mystery Writer. I've bumped him up so we dont have to long a pause between the 2 arcs.

DiB's one shot will be stuck in where theres a space as well, if he's still interested :D

what about poor ol' Nigma?

I'd be fine with Docs next run coming before mine. It'd give me a little more breathing room if some of his subplots were resolved since I was going to work with the Brotherhood/Cabinet.

OMG a spoiler! :shock:

Nurhachi said:
Juuuuust checking. There have been people who wanted to write but hadnt read all the previous issues

thats cool i feel ya, thats why i left it up to decide what i said. :lol:

Nurhachi said:

Bass
Baxter
TGO
Mystery Writer
Houde

Definitly. I just need to get an idea of where the issue will fit, so I can change some things around for continuity's sake. Otherwise its already done. And I know E will have an orgasm after reading it.

Nurhachi said:
Juuuuust checking. There have been people who wanted to write but hadnt read all the previous issues
Did you give the palmpilot?!??!?!?

Okay, just a quick update.

I sent the 'pitch' for #50 to Nurhachi about two or three days ago. It was big and spread over multiple private messages. Once I hear from him, I'll be able to get the other 10 issues done and start putting them up.

So... "soon".

Bass said:
Okay, just a quick update.

I sent the 'pitch' for #50 to Nurhachi about two or three days ago. It was big and spread over multiple private messages. Once I hear from him, I'll be able to get the other 10 issues done and start putting them up.

So... "soon".
Dang it, we've already wasted nearly 3 pages talking about it.

Okay, Nurhachi has given me the go ahead for #50, so I'm going to start writing the issues and getting everything together.

Shouldn't be too long I hope. #40 next week, probably.

Latest posts

Back