Ultimate Charles Xavier - Good or Bad?

Do you trust Charles Xavier?

• Yes, Xavier's intentions are evil. Will have mankind wiped out.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xavier is a perfect angel and isn't doing anything shady.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TheManWithoutFear said:
There's an option for everyone... I refuse to put "other" in my polls anymore. Ourchair you'd fall under category 1
Whoops, didn't notice that option 1 applied to me. My bad. I rectify that and vote now.

ultimatedjf said:
I voted for the first one; Chuckie could do something bad if it was all for good in the long run (kinda like "24", and almost killing Syndicate's sis meaning he's not a perfect angel

600 posts!!!!! :rockon:

Well, I think the perfect example is Xavier killing his own son for the better of his dream, you know? It's a dilemna, you know? Is it your bloodline or is it what you believe in? Murder is wrong no matter what way you look at it and he did it so that he could carry on with his dream... This can be said about the little boy in #41, too. I said the first option, too.

MwoF, it's your own son you're killing, here! I know that he was disturbed and everything and daddy didn't give him the proper attention, but it would still be a conflict in the father's head... That's your name being carried on in another generation, MwoF. I know that it wasn't that difficult for Xavier, but it would be a sacrifice.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Either way Xavier's not the guy who pulled the trigger or even told them to kill his son. Colossus was the guy protecting his teammates.

That could totally be retconned to make it Xavier giving a mental command to Colossus.

UltimateE said:
That could totally be retconned to make it Xavier giving a mental command to Colossus.

I'll bet my life it won't be. That's going back to the whole argument that Xavier is making his students do whatever he wants. It's for conspirators. Plus it takes aways from Colossus character. He's shown as probably the most loyal member, not to Xavier, but to his other teammates.

You're probably right, MwoF, but supposed Xavier has been pulling the strings... That would seriously damage everyone's character.

Goodwill said:
You're probably right, MwoF, but supposed Xavier has been pulling the strings... That would seriously damage everyone's character.

Because the X-Men wouldn't be heroes anymore they'd be scared kids. Though, it'd make an interesting story with them having to find themselves... but still I don't wanna see it.

Neither do I. I hope that, if Xavier is manipulating them, that there is a limit as to what he can do to them or what he chose to do with them.

Latest posts

Back