Ultimate Daredevil storylines

The Overlord

What are some of the stories you like to see in a Ultimate Daredevil title? Here are some of my story ideas:

Innocence Lost:

Children have disappearing all across NYC. Things get personal when local Hell's Kitchen resident Mickey O'Connor disappears as well. Daredevil tracks the children to an unlikely place the Tiboldt Family Circus. There DD has to face against the gruesome child killer known as the Ringmaster and his gang of twisted circus freaks.

Hostile Takeover:

After business leader Maxwell Glenn takes a loan from the Kingpin, Fisk forces him to use his company as cover for Fisk's drug smuggling operation. Maxwell Glenn's daugther goes to Matt Murdock for advice. The only witness to this scheme is a Glenn Industries security guard, who was recently blinded by Fisk's goons.

Power Play:

The Owl, after recent events, believes he can take over the Kingpin's empire and hires Patrick "The Gael" O'Hanlon, an ex IRA terrorist and current explosive expert for hire, to begin torching Fisk's holdings in NYC. Things gets worse when the Gael frames his ex lover, Glorianna O'Breen for the crime. Can Murdock prove O'Breen's innocence and can DD stop the Owl and the Gael before more innocent lives are losted.

Fear and Loathing:

When Matt discovers that Jason Sloan, the old dean of the Columbia law department when Murdock was a student there, has died under mysterious circumstances he begins to investigate. He soon discovers that Sloan was killed by Mr. Fear, a vengence obessed psychopath with a grudge against Matt Murdock, but why does Mr. Fear hate Murdock so much?

The Thin Blue Line:

Commisoner Robert O'Hara has declared war on all "costumed freaks" and started with DD. However investigations by officers Harold Driver and Paul Carson have revealed that O'Hara may be working for the Kingpin. Its up to Carson and Driver to prove that O'Hara is on the take, while DD has to avoid the NYPD.

Privileged:

A new serial killer, named the "Death-Stalker" by the media is killing homeless people and hookers in Hell's Kitchen. DD investigates and discovers that the Death-Stalker is really billionaire play boy Phillip Wallace Sterling. When DD tires to take down Sterling, he discovers that Sterling has enough power and money to keep himself out of jail and contiue his killing spree. Can DD have Sterling put away despites the influence he has over the justice system.

Warzone:

The Punisher has escaped from prison and is contiuing his violent war on crime. However Jigsaw, a gangster rendered deformed by the Punisher, has declared war on the Punisher, using all means at his disposal to kill Punisher. Daredevil becomes caught in the middle and has to take down both of those lunatics before the streets are littered with corpses.

Last edited:
I want to see a SHIELD/Daredevil relationship like in my fic.

I want to see a USM/Daredevil resolution.

I want to see more Daredevil/Elektra interaction in the present. With Kingpin involved.

I want to see Bullseye and Daredevil square off without Elektra.

Detailed Storylines coming soon

TheManWithoutFear said:
I want to see a SHIELD/Daredevil relationship like in my fic.

I want to see a USM/Daredevil resolution.

I want to see more Daredevil/Elektra interaction in the present. With Kingpin involved.

I want to see Bullseye and Daredevil square off without Elektra.

Detailed Storylines coming soon

Nice. What do you think of my story ideas?

Darwinism:

Mutants are turning up dead left and right. Matt realises that these mutants are all apart of the same group known as the Morlocks. The authorities refuse to do a thing about dead Mutants (remember that is is long before Ult. X-Men). When Daredevil goes in he finds out that Weapon X has sent a super-human (Ultimate Bushwack) to assassinate mutants everywhere and has started in Hell's Kitchen, the only place where Morlocks come to the surface. Daredevil must Ally with Ultimate Callisto to stop Bushwack from killing more innocent Mutants. In the process, Daredevil and Callisto find out that Bushwack himself is a mutant.

The Punisher:

SWAT Officer Frank Castle finds out about a drug ring circling round the police force. Officer Castle tips off Daredevil because he's secretly believed in him for a long time. Daredevil captures the crooked cops and has them arrested. Atorney Matt Murdock defends the State in prosecuting them. The Judge Sentances them to Forty years in prison, yet the DA releases them. Castle, enraged confronts the DA and demands something be done. The DA calls in the crooked cops and tells them to off Castle. Then the DA phones the Kingpin and tells him that Castle was the one who tipped Daredevil. The Kingpin demands Castle's entire family killed and the Crooked Cops believe to have done so. Daredevil hears the gun shot and goes to Castle's appartment and gets Castle to the hospital in time to save his life. Once healed, Castle, greifstricken over the loss of his family, starts calling himself the Punisher and begins to deal with the crooked cops himself. Now Daredevil must try to keep peace on the streets while putting the crooked cops back in jail, and keeping the trust of a friend.

Tombstone:

Matt Murdock defends the family of a murdered teenage weightlifter, and the murderer is put in jail. When the father of the murdered boy is enraged about the murderer geting life over the death sentace, he breaks a deal with and illegal genetic facility and has his son 'brought back to life' as Tombstone, not really alive, but rather a 'will-less' zombie that is reinforced with a stone-like quality. The father orders his son to kill the murderer, and Tombstone breaks down the jail wall, and Daredevil arrives to feind off Tombstone. The murderer escapes and Daredevil must defend the convict from Tombstone while trying to return him to prison.

Bite of a Spider:

Black Widow arrives to the US, chasing information that would prove that Dr. Doom is ploting to commit a terrorist act against the US. She chases the Latverian Agent to an international commerce center and tries to capture him to bring him to the authorities. The man blows up the center and Black Widow is blamed. Colonel Fury chases after her, and she get Daredevil to believe that she's innocent as the two set out to capture the true culprit.

Devils in Disguise:

Captain Stacy robs a bank and gets placed under arrest. Matt believes the Captain when the Captain Says he's innocent. So, Daredevil sets out and discovers that there is a metamorph on the loose. Knowing disguses don't work on himself, Daredevil faces off with the other 'Captain Stacey' and prooves that it was Chameleon and not Stacey.

Last edited:
Here are some other ideas:

The Color Purple:

Karen has recently been recieving a large number of gifts from a "secret admirer". Karen thinks it sweet, Foggy thinks its creepy and Matt is worried that this guy may be dangerous. Matt's fears are realized when the "secret admirer" turns out to be Zebediah Killgrave, a obsessive stalker who has recently been transformed into a psychotic rapist with mind control powers.

What Dreams May Come:

A new drug is flooding Hell's Kitchen. Its called "Dream Dust" and it makes LSD look like children's cold medcine by comparsion. Users experience complete hapiness and their greatest desires play before their eyes. When the effects wear off the user will do anything to got more Dream Dust. This new drug has greatly increased the amount of crime in Hell's Kitchen and DD vows to put an end to it. DD knows the Kingpin's mobs are the ones selling the drug, but who is creating it?

A Leap of Faith:

A dangerous new cult has been active in Hell's Kitchen recently. The Universal Church of Truth has been commiting ritual murders across Hell's Kitchen, cleansing it of "non-believers." Led by a dangerous madman called the Nameless One, DD has put these psychopaths out of comission before the streets are red with blood.

Last edited:
Hawkeye101 said:
Darwinism:

Mutants are turning up dead left and right. Matt realises that these mutants are all apart of the same group known as the Morlocks. The authorities refuse to do a thing about dead Mutants (remember that is is long before Ult. X-Men). When Daredevil goes in he finds out that Weapon X has sent a super-human (Ultimate Bushwack) to assassinate mutants everywhere and has started in Hell's Kitchen, the only place where Morlocks come to the surface. Daredevil must Ally with Ultimate Callisto to stop Bushwack from killing more innocent Mutants. In the process, Daredevil and Callisto find out that Bushwack himself is a mutant.

The Punisher:

SWAT Officer Frank Castle finds out about a drug ring circling round the police force. Officer Castle tips off Daredevil because he's secretly believed in him for a long time. Daredevil captures the crooked cops and has them arrested. Atorney Matt Murdock defends the State in prosecuting them. The Judge Sentances them to Forty years in prison, yet the DA releases them. Castle, enraged confronts the DA and demands something be done. The DA calls in the crooked cops and tells them to off Castle. Then the DA phones the Kingpin and tells him that Castle was the one who tipped Daredevil. The Kingpin demands Castle's entire family killed and the Crooked Cops believe to have done so. Daredevil hears the gun shot and goes to Castle's appartment and gets Castle to the hospital in time to save his life. Once healed, Castle, greifstricken over the loss of his family, starts calling himself the Punisher and begins to deal with the crooked cops himself. Now Daredevil must try to keep peace on the streets while putting the crooked cops back in jail, and keeping the trust of a friend.

Tombstone:

Matt Murdock defends the family of a murdered teenage weightlifter, and the murderer is put in jail. When the father of the murdered boy is enraged about the murderer geting life over the death sentace, he breaks a deal with and illegal genetic facility and has his son 'brought back to life' as Tombstone, not really alive, but rather a 'will-less' zombie that is reinforced with a stone-like quality. The father orders his son to kill the murderer, and Tombstone breaks down the jail wall, and Daredevil arrives to feind off Tombstone. The murderer escapes and Daredevil must defend the convict from Tombstone while trying to return him to prison.

Bite of a Spider:

Black Widow arrives to the US, chasing information that would prove that Dr. Doom is ploting to commit a terrorist act against the US. She chases the Latverian Agent to an international commerce center and tries to capture him to bring him to the authorities. The man blows up the center and Black Widow is blamed. Colonel Fury chases after her, and she get Daredevil to believe that she's innocent as the two set out to capture the true culprit.

Devils in Disguise:

Captain Stacy robs a bank and gets placed under arrest. Matt believes the Captain when the Captain Says he's innocent. So, Daredevil sets out and discovers that there is a metamorph on the loose. Knowing disguses don't work on himself, Daredevil faces off with the other 'Captain Stacey' and prooves that it was Chameleon and not Stacey.

Those are some interesting ideas, but I think Tombstone works better as a hitman who is just a really strong human, that zombie stuff would not work in UU. Also I thought Ultimate Doom was not in charge of Latveria?

I also think a Punisher story ibn Ultimate Daredevil would need Jigsaw, just to have an expendable gangster that Punisher could blow away.

Anyway that's just my POV, any opinions my ideas?

The Overlord said:
Those are some interesting ideas, but I think Tombstone works better as a hitman who is just a really strong human, that zombie stuff would not work in UU. Also I thought Ultimate Doom was not in charge of Latveria?

I also think a Punisher story ibn Ultimate Daredevil would need Jigsaw, just to have an expendable gangster that Punisher could blow away.

Anyway that's just my POV, any opinions my ideas?

I like the leap of faith story. I get this tingle down my spine. . . I really do like that idea. And I played the Black Widow one off of UMTU #13. She seemed to have an agenda against Doom (or Latveria). I was just playing it off as Doom has had plenty of time to make Latveria by now (based off of DIrishB's time line). And I use the word Zombie lightly. Remember Ultimate Nightmare how Falcon has been working on a way to bring people back to life? I was just playing off of that. As for Jigsaw in the Punisher Arc, Hell yeah. I left it that open for suggestions like that. I didn't know who excatly to use when it came to the Punisher's enemy.

Hawkeye101 said:
Darwinism:

The Punisher:

Tombstone:

Bite of a Spider:

Devils in Disguise:

Pretty good stuff Hawk. I really liked the Punisher one, as it pretty much fits in with established continuity and expands on it in a believable and interesting way. The rest are cool too, but really like the Punisher one. I'd love to see that made into an actual mini. Good work.

Echo of the past:

Matt's child hood friend, Maya Lopez comes back to Hell's Kitchen with a major in music. While taking her out on a date, Maya gets abducted and Daredevil follows. Fearing rape, Daredevil races after her heart beat. The thungs take her to the same wherehouse where Matt got his powers. In an attempt to rescue her, Maya gets knocked into the Oz waste too and she looses her hearing. Coming to she sees Daredevil battleing the crroks and remembers that a man in red killed her father. She then paraded around as Echo, deaf but with the ability to copy anything she sees. She declairs vengance on Daredevil and seeks help from Ultimate Viper.

Hawkeye101 said:
Echo of the past:

Matt's child hood friend, Maya Lopez comes back to Hell's Kitchen with a major in music. While taking her out on a date, Maya gets abducted and Daredevil follows. Fearing rape, Daredevil races after her heart beat. The thungs take her to the same wherehouse where Matt got his powers. In an attempt to rescue her, Maya gets knocked into the Oz waste too and she looses her hearing. Coming to she sees Daredevil battleing the crroks and remembers that a man in red killed her father. She then paraded around as Echo, deaf but with the ability to copy anything she sees. She declairs vengance on Daredevil and seeks help from Ultimate Viper.

Good work Hawk.

I, Monster:

A mysterious creature is on the loose in Hell's Kitchen. It is described as a half man, half bull creature. When DD investigates he discovers that the creature is being chased its creator, Dr. Joseph Kline and his men. Kline explains the creature is dangerous and needs to be recaptured, but DD knows Kline is not being enitrely truthful. Who is the real monster here?

Manhunt:

Daredevil has finally picked up the trail of the man who murdered his father, Jon Slade. DD rentlessly pursues Slade, cutting a path of destruction through NYC's underworld. However in his quest to avenge his father's death, will Matt Murdock betray the principals of justice he believes in?

Last edited:
The Jackal:

A new crime boss has come to NYC. Who calls himself the Jackal. He begins a series of murders that Daredevil notices have a very interesting connection But no matter who he goes to no one know who or where to find the Jackal. The chase leads Daredevil to face his past and confront a villain who knows more about Matt than he would like. . .

Assassin vs. Assassin:

Bullseye is back and comes with a vengance. Elektra, who is now living the highlife, gets word of his return and welcomes the challange. Everytime Daredevil gets in the way of Bullseye reaching his target. Fed up with the 'knight in shining aromr' gig that Matt keeps pulling Elektra sends word through the NYC underworld telling Bullseye where to meet her. One lives and one dies, and Daredevil is too late to do anything, and let's his anger get the better of him.

Ends vs. Means vs. Ends

The Punisher escapes jail and vows to 'punish' anyone who would do something to the innocent. When Elektra assassinates a family of three the Punisher goes after her. Daredevil jumps in between the two and cannot sanction either action, but must choose between an old friend and an old girlfriend. It's bro's before hoes like never before.

Ulitmate Iron Man and Daredevil:

Tony Stark makes a milt-billion dollar donation to Hell's Kitchen to rebuild. Matt Murdock knows the money is going to end up in the hands of the Kingpin, and tries to pursuade Tony to reconsider his offer, it would only make matters worse. Tony delines, and Matt desides that Daredevil would do better at pursuading the billionare. Daredevil shows at Tony's appartment, and Tony still refuses to take back his offer wanting Hell's Kitchen to be a better place, before Daredevil can leave an assassination attemp is made on Tony's life, via missile. So Iron Man joins Daredevil in a chase to discover the assailant, and Daredevil learns of a secret that will change his view on everthing he knows.

Elektra: Ressuerrection:

A year after being killed by Bullseye, Elektra finds herself awake in her room. Soon thereafter, she ambushed by members of the Hand. She defeats them and goes to Matt's place where Matt becomes emotionaly distraught at the sight of Elektra. The two venture to Stick for help. It is here that Stick reviels to Elektra and Matt that they are more than what meets the eye.

I like your stories guys.

some of my favorites
Overlord - The Thin Blue Line, The Color Purple, Leap of Faith, Manhunt.

I love Thing Blue... I think that it would make for a great ongoing them throughout where DD is runnin from the cops half the time. Leap of Faith.. I was hopeing for a Maggie/religious something thrown in there. Manhunt, we discussed.

Hawkeye -Darwinism, Echo of the Past, Ultimate Iron Man and Daredevil

Again I'm not big on Elektra dying and coming back. It should be avoided in the Ultimate Universe. I'm totally and completely into your Morlock idea and think Daredevil would be a great place to put them. Echo... Good deal with the exception of how she gets her powers.

As for mine...

Do I need to repeat some of my ideas again? I'll tweak them up. But it's basicly the origin, Japan, and I'm desperately working on a Maggie arc.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I like your stories guys.

some of my favorites
Overlord - The Thin Blue Line, The Color Purple, Leap of Faith, Manhunt.

I love Thing Blue... I think that it would make for a great ongoing them throughout where DD is runnin from the cops half the time. Leap of Faith.. I was hopeing for a Maggie/religious something thrown in there. Manhunt, we discussed.

Hawkeye -Darwinism, Echo of the Past, Ultimate Iron Man and Daredevil

Again I'm not big on Elektra dying and coming back. It should be avoided in the Ultimate Universe. I'm totally and completely into your Morlock idea and think Daredevil would be a great place to put them. Echo... Good deal with the exception of how she gets her powers.

As for mine...

Do I need to repeat some of my ideas again? I'll tweak them up. But it's basicly the origin, Japan, and I'm desperately working on a Maggie arc.

Maggie could be in the Leap of Faith arc, the Nameless One could have his cult attack Maggie's church, believing they are non believers who must be destroyed. DD of course has to stop the cult from killing everyone in the church.

Manhunt would be an important arc, after DD confronts Slade his mission changes from getting revenge to preserving justice.
Thanks for the feedback.

Hawkeye101 said:
The Jackal:

A new crime boss has come to NYC. Who calls himself the Jackal. He begins a series of murders that Daredevil notices have a very interesting connection But no matter who he goes to no one know who or where to find the Jackal. The chase leads Daredevil to face his past and confront a villain who knows more about Matt than he would like. . .

Assassin vs. Assassin:

Bullseye is back and comes with a vengance. Elektra, who is now living the highlife, gets word of his return and welcomes the challange. Everytime Daredevil gets in the way of Bullseye reaching his target. Fed up with the 'knight in shining aromr' gig that Matt keeps pulling Elektra sends word through the NYC underworld telling Bullseye where to meet her. One lives and one dies, and Daredevil is too late to do anything, and let's his anger get the better of him.

Ends vs. Means vs. Ends

The Punisher escapes jail and vows to 'punish' anyone who would do something to the innocent. When Elektra assassinates a family of three the Punisher goes after her. Daredevil jumps in between the two and cannot sanction either action, but must choose between an old friend and an old girlfriend. It's bro's before hoes like never before.

Ulitmate Iron Man and Daredevil:

Tony Stark makes a milt-billion dollar donation to Hell's Kitchen to rebuild. Matt Murdock knows the money is going to end up in the hands of the Kingpin, and tries to pursuade Tony to reconsider his offer, it would only make matters worse. Tony delines, and Matt desides that Daredevil would do better at pursuading the billionare. Daredevil shows at Tony's appartment, and Tony still refuses to take back his offer wanting Hell's Kitchen to be a better place, before Daredevil can leave an assassination attemp is made on Tony's life, via missile. So Iron Man joins Daredevil in a chase to discover the assailant, and Daredevil learns of a secret that will change his view on everthing he knows.

Elektra: Ressuerrection:

A year after being killed by Bullseye, Elektra finds herself awake in her room. Soon thereafter, she ambushed by members of the Hand. She defeats them and goes to Matt's place where Matt becomes emotionaly distraught at the sight of Elektra. The two venture to Stick for help. It is here that Stick reviels to Elektra and Matt that they are more than what meets the eye.

Good ideas Hawk.

Latest posts

Back