Ultimate Defenders/British Ultimates

Defenders?! I think it was Beast, Angel and Iceman. and for the British ultimates, Im guessing they're being based on Excalibur,The Memebers were Captain Britian, Nightcrawler, Shadow Cat, Psylocke? and other people I cant remeber

The original Defenders was created by:

Dr. Strange
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Namor

Later on:
Iceman
Beast
Angel were also part of the team.

Well, I rember reading somewhere that Angel wanted to make a name for himself aside from the X-Men and Beast and Iceman joined him.

Excalibur was
Captain Britain
Meggan
Shadowcat
Rachel Summers
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Cerise
Wolfsbane
There were a whole load of characters who appeared for a few issues or even became team members for 10-15 issues then vanished or left

I think you're forgetting Douglock.

Also, the Defenders were supposed to be a team of anti-heroes, weren't they?

Goodwill said:
I think you're forgetting Douglock.

Also, the Defenders were supposed to be a team of anti-heroes, weren't they?

Nope. The team was created to Defend earth from something big...can't remember what it was though.

With the EU Ultimates, I think we'll See Captain Britain and Psylocke, but to be perfectly Honest, I can't think of all that many European Superheros.

With the Defenders, im guessing we'll See Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Moon Knight, and some other characters that really dont do much on a large scale.

Millar said that he would be making an appearance. In one of the many interviews, he mentioned that Nighthawk would be making some interesting moves in this particular Univers, so, come December, we shall see what he means.

Could you give me a bio of Nighthawk? I've heard of him, but I haven't heard too much good about him... Before he DOES make his appearance, I would like to know what he's all about.

Ultimate Defenders

I got an idea that the Ultimate Defenders will consist of: Namor, Doc Strange, Hulk, Nighthawk and Beast

Well, let's see... Hulk is incarcerated, Beast is a corpse... and none of these five really fit into the category of "small time superheros who have to ride a cab to the battle and sit around bitching about the big names" which is what Millar told us the Ultimate Defenders would be.

Well in that case, I guess we should be expecting the cast of Ultimate Adventures to join the frey!

Also, where did Millar say that, J?

Goodwill said:
Could you give me a bio of Nighthawk? I've heard of him, but I haven't heard too much good about him... Before he DOES make his appearance, I would like to know what he's all about.

I dont know much about him. But there is a Nighthawk in SUPERME POWER. He's supposed to be Marvel's answer for Batman.

Marvel, through Supreme Power, has spoofed DC characters. You can probably see Batman, Aquaman, Wonderwoman, and Green Lantern. I guess that's what they did with Ultimate Adventures, too, however, it was more straightforward for a reason.

Moonknight may be Marvel's answer to Batman, but not in the same respect that Rene was getting at.

Moonknight is more like Batman than Nighthawk. Moonkight has been around for a looooong time, too.

Isn't he supposed to be coming back? I heard something about his reappearance... You know, besides in the Avengers right now...

Latest posts

Back