Ultimate Extinction #2 (SPOILERS)

cmdrjanjalani said:
The Surfer may look like a villain now, but so did he back in his first appearance. But it would be a cool change if he sticks with the villain shtick.

That's what I'm saying. :) We need more people willing to be dysfunctional in the UU. As if the Ultimates wasn't enough, why can't we have dysfunctional space men??

Rawb said:
You know what's kind of lame? This takes place before ultimates 2 and whatever arc in UXM... but of course, and understandably, no one has ever mentioned an EARTH THREATENING SWARM at all.

Which leads me to believe, a) It's going to have to be a slight continuity error or b) The worst: They all forget or are forced to have their mind wiped. I hate that - it might as well be a dream.

Damn everything.

Gotta agree, but it's a small price to pay instead of having even worse continuity errors when both writers would just assume what happens to the other comic, or if they already know, spoiling the readers.

The psychic thing would probably work. It's not the best, but it's the most sensible. Of course on the other hand, if they manage to keep Gah Lak Tus off Earth and I would assume that the knowledge of Gah Lak Tus' existence is unknown to the general populace, it wouldn't make as big an impact as Grand Theft America.

Last edited:
Goodwill said:
That's what I'm saying. :) We need more people willing to be dysfunctional in the UU. As if the Ultimates wasn't enough, why can't we have dysfunctional space men??

He's not dysfunctional.

He seems to be functioning perfectly fine as an evil cult leader.

Latest posts

Back