Ultimate Extinction #5 of 5 (SPOILERS!!!!!)

i liked the series although they should have made gah lak tus ( i love the word play , also captain Mar Vhel lol ) the old galactus not thosand of little robots

You know, if anything you got to admit, Ellis and this story has proven that ultimate Reed Richards is THE most bad-*** supergenius there is.

Okay, I just thought of the most bad *** things Ultimate Reed could have said. "General, I want you to know that if you ever use this weapon against any human being, I will be forced to respond in kind and trust me when I say I will have bigger and badder waiting for that day."

MaxwellSmart said:
Okay, I just thought of the most bad *** things Ultimate Reed could have said. "General, I want you to know that if you ever use this weapon against any human being, I will be forced to respond in kind and trust me when I say I will have bigger and badder waiting for that day."

That's pretty good. How about this one.

"I thought of this thing Fury, I built it. Don't imagine for a minute that I'm not capable of coming up with something scarier."

I wish this had been an issue longer. It was just rushed.

But the way they get rid of Gah Lak Tus was unbelievably awesome.

Still, it wasn't as good as it should have been.

Not too impressed and I think Marvel kinda sat back and said, "well we blew this one so just put out issue 5 and get it over with". A lot of the entire trilogy was good but really it had no significant impact which is a shame because it was supposed to help at least make the Ultimate Universe as a whole look cooler... oh well, brought out some pretty interesting new characters.

2/5 for the issue.

Why can't you guys make polls when I'm away? Rate Ultimate Extinction. Rate the Gah Lak Tus Trilogy as a whole?

Latest posts

Back