Ultimate Fantastic Four #15 discussion (spoilers)

Wow, welcome OC! You're really good with this stuff... Please, stick around!

Anyway, I think that Warren translated Grimm's care for Reed way back when they were both kids to now because Grimm was Reed's serrogate brother in a sense... I really do like this relationship. Although I can't compare to 616, I'm thinking this is a better developed friendship (However, I'm guessing Grimm's involvement in the origin story was more legitimate than just showing up on site.)

Goodwill said:

Anyway, I think that Warren translated Grimm's care for Reed way back when they were both kids to now because Grimm was Reed's serrogate brother in a sense... I really do like this relationship. Although I can't compare to 616, I'm thinking this is a better developed friendship (However, I'm guessing Grimm's involvement in the origin story was more legitimate than just showing up on site.)

I remember having the biggest dumbest grin on my face when I was reading those panels with Grimm in the bathroom stickin up for Reed.

Goodwill said:

Haha, thanks. I've been posting here for a short while back but all my posts were lost in the last board crash. Then I had to re-register. Mumble, grumble. By the way, wasn't it Bendis and Millar who penned the early relationship of Ben and Reed during their teenage years?

Correct... I think that it was more Millar than Bendis, though, becuase Bendis handled the dialogue while Millar did the plotting and characterization, I'm sure.

Latest posts

Back