Ultimate Fantastic Four #19 Discussion/Spoilers

Bass said:
Not at all. I like Millar. He isn't Asian.

BURN! :twisted:

Ah, I love ya Ourchair. I'd sit on you any time. :D
I'm actually not Asian. I'm a German who underwent modifying gene therapy a la Die Another Day. And yes, you can sit on me anytime. Particularly on my Spear of Destiny.

ourchair said:
I'm actually not Asian. I'm a German who underwent modifying gene therapy a la Die Another Day. And yes, you can sit on me anytime. Particularly on my Spear of Destiny.

UGH. :lol:

Since I don't feel like wading through this entire thread...did we speculate what the bulge on Ms. Thinker's forehead might be? I don't remember - did the 616 Mr. Thinker have one?

Don't know about the 616 Thinker but I think we got to the conclusion that she had inserted a computer in her head to make her smarter and a sideeffect from that is the way she talks now (like a computer).

First of all, has she been confirmed as the Thinker? E, I didn't think you played the assumption game.

Also, I think what's happen is she's got part of the Baxter Building's computer in her head. That's how she's using everything as a puppet.

Goodwill said:
First of all, has she been confirmed as the Thinker? E, I didn't think you played the assumption game.

Only when it's 99% unquestionably obvious. :D

Ultimate Warrior said:
Don't know about the 616 Thinker but I think we got to the conclusion that she had inserted a computer in her head to make her smarter and a sideeffect from that is the way she talks now (like a computer).

I think I was the one to say this. I'm guessing - but it's obvious that she's enhanced her intellect rather forcibly in order to get into the Baxter building for revenge.

The UFF all get killed and turned into bread.

I should warn you - I have been wrong before.

Bass, I think you've come up with a pretty bad ending... It's too predictable. ;)

It has been said that the ending of this two-parter will have something to do with Millar's Cross-over story, which is three issues. I'm not sure how that is going to work, but I guess we'll have to see. I'm glad that this two-part story isn't one to be gone and forgotten as soon as it's over.

Goodwill said:
Bass, I think you've come up with a pretty bad ending... It's too predictable. ;)
It may be predictable, but that's not the point. You just don't understand how deep it is. See, the Four turn into bread? And what is bread made of? DOUGH! It's a very deep statement on how the Ultimate name is a license to print money.

Well, I don't think Marvel should be joking about that right now... Now that Green Lantern #1 dethrowned Marvel, they should be ****ting bricks right now! :surprise:

Goodwill said:
Well, I don't think Marvel should be joking about that right now...

It's not a joke...it's whole wheat™.

In fact, that's the new slogan for the book.

UltimateE said:
It's not a joke...it's whole wheat™.

In fact, that's the new slogan for the book.
Do they at least get turned into Wonder Bread? After all the Fantastic Four are explorers of Wonder! Surely they couldn't be turned into just ORDINARY un-fantastic bread of no wonder.

Latest posts

Back