Ultimate Fantastic Four #20 (Discussion/Spoilers)

I nominate Ultimate Mad Thinker as the creepiest villain in UU. God is she freaky, and she didn't have to take some super-soldier serum or look monstrous to disturb me. The way she talks and what she did with her brother gave me the chills.

The fact that Ultimate Awesome Android is actually a mindless husk of what's left of her retarded brother Bobby adds to her psycho meter.

To any 616 enthusiasts, are any of the bidders aside from Latveria any homage to certain 616 characters?

cmdrjanjalani said:
I nominate Ultimate Mad Thinker as the creepiest villain in UU. God is she freaky, and she didn't have to take some super-soldier serum or look monstrous to disturb me. The way she talks and what she did with her brother gave me the chills.

The fact that Ultimate Awesome Android is actually a mindless husk of what's left of her retarded brother Bobby adds to her psycho meter.

To any 616 enthusiasts, are any of the bidders aside from Latveria any homage to certain 616 characters?

Amen.

FINALLY got to read the issue.

I thought it was a good read... Very intense and very cool to see everything make sense in the end. Carey does a wonderful job writing creepy villains, especially the ones that cut out their own brother's heads. That's how I imaigned it all happening...:). Anyway, a very cool read and I can't wait to see what comes out of the message from Reed to Reed.

What I found interesting was the representative of Latveria in the auction. Those are some sick puppies over there...

Last edited:
No, no. Nothing was wrong with the representative, he seemed like a regular person to me, but it was just odd that they would come out as the highest bidder for experimenting on the Four. Perhaps it was Doom, perhaps not. I just thought it was interesting that Latveria was mentioned and further developed as a nation that's inclined to be so open to human genetic testing. We need to look out for that.

Latest posts

Back