Ultimate Fantastic Four #23 Discussion (Spoilers)

My grammar sucks

Since the zombie Thing, Torch, and Sue are still alive and trapped in that room, might it be possible they become the frightful four, with the addition of another member of course, or perhaps zombie reed is still alive.

Ultimate Bizarro said:
Since the zombie Thing, Torch, and Sue are still alive and trapped in that room, might it be possible they become the frightful four, with the addition of another member of course, or perhaps zombie reed is still alive.

Very good thought. Makes perfect sense...though not sure considering Zombie Reed is supposedly brain dead, but you never know. I like the theory anyway.

On the topic of Mrs. Storm.

Doesn't look very old does she.

And did anyone else think that 'Goodbye Mindy, Be good' seemed so totally loaded and ominous when Magneto said it?

Bass said:
I'm not saying that time travel is why she's back.

Oh. Forget what I said then. You're not a genius.

Guijllons said:
And did anyone else think that 'Goodbye Mindy, Be good' seemed so totally loaded and ominous when Magneto said it?

No, but now that you mention it...

Ultimate Bizarro said:
What are they gonna do drop the virus storyline? Unless somehow superheroes are immuned in this universe I really think they should kill them off. Because not all heroes can instantly make someone brain dead and other heroes might not be as lucky. Is anyone else worried about this? I mean Sue can pretty much do whatever she wants? What's gonna stop her from defeating all enemies that way?

Ultimate Bizarro said:
Welcome Ultimate Bizarro!!!!
I guess that could be a good idea... read UFF in trade so I don't know.

TheManWithoutFear said:
What are they gonna do drop the virus storyline? Unless somehow superheroes are immuned in this universe I really think they should kill them off. Because not all heroes can instantly make someone brain dead and other heroes might not be as lucky. Is anyone else worried about this? I mean Sue can pretty much do whatever she wants? What's gonna stop her from defeating all enemies that way?
I doubt she'll want to kill all enemies. And SHIELD are going to want to get a tighter rein on the FF too I'd imagine, letting zombies from another dimension come through into our world is certainly a threat to national security, at very least.
The blindness aspect is a worry though, that's one hell of a huge power.

Ultimate Bizarro said:
Don't you mean BIZZZZZAAAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOOO Alive!?

Welcome, Ultimate BIZZZZZAAAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOOO!!!

Guijllons said:
On the topic of Mrs. Storm.

Doesn't look very old does she.

I thought it just meant Mags had been schtupping Mindy.

TheManWithoutFear said:

Not necessarily. Maybe, assuming they are the Frightful Four, the action of the arc is contained within the Baxter Building, so it doesn't turn into some world-wide, horrific event like it did on the alternate reality. I'm just saying, considering they were kept alive at the end of the arc, and the last story of Millar's run is titled Frightful Four, it could be he was setting this story up with the Crossover arc.

DIrishB said:
Not necessarily. Maybe, assuming they are the Frightful Four, the action of the arc is contained within the Baxter Building, so it doesn't turn into some world-wide, horrific event like it did on the alternate reality. I'm just saying, considering they were kept alive at the end of the arc, and the last story of Millar's run is titled Frightful Four, it could be he was setting this story up with the Crossover arc.

Good call. I'm torn between saying I'd be bored with just those guys coming back or the fact that it'd be a really good story. Thing is it would mean another "Bad Guys" took over the Baxter Building scenerio which is apparently happening in UXF4 and already happened with The Mad Thinker.

But it's still possible.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Good call. I'm torn between saying I'd be bored with just those guys coming back or the fact that it'd be a really good story. Thing is it would mean another "Bad Guys" took over the Baxter Building scenerio which is apparently happening in UXF4 and already happened with The Mad Thinker.

But it's still possible.

Thats a good point. But instead of them taking over the Baxter Building, I see it more as them trying to escape the Baxter Building, something we haven't seen before. There wouldn't be much point to them trying to take it over, as I'm pretty sure their only purpose is to spread the virus. I assume Reed and Sue probably kept them for study, maybe for a way to find a cure for the disease, to maybe try and save the alternate reality. And at some point during the process, they break out. Maybe Zombie Sue somehow resets Zombie Reed's messed up brain to explain him coming back (assuming they are the Ultimate Frightful Four).

DIrishB said:
Thats a good point. But instead of them taking over the Baxter Building, I see it more as them trying to escape the Baxter Building, something we haven't seen before. There wouldn't be much point to them trying to take it over, as I'm pretty sure their only purpose is to spread the virus. I assume Reed and Sue probably kept them for study, maybe for a way to find a cure for the disease, to maybe try and save the alternate reality. And at some point during the process, they break out. Maybe Zombie Sue somehow resets Zombie Reed's messed up brain to explain him coming back (assuming they are the Ultimate Frightful Four).

Escapeing? Nice... really good actually. I do find Zombie Reed's revival far fetch'd already. But an arc with them just trying to get out... you actually made me want to see these zombies again.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Escapeing? Nice... really good actually. I do find Zombie Reed's revival far fetch'd already. But an arc with them just trying to get out... you actually made me want to see these zombies again.

Glad I could help, but Ultimate Bizarro deserves the true credit, I was just expanding on his idea.

DIrishB said:

Didn't Milar already said that the "Frightful" arc will be about a rival think tank? I doubt he'll just make the Ultimate Frightful Four as just the zombies, but he is probably entertaining the return of them later since it seems that they have kept the zombie FF alive, although Zombie Reed is already brain dead.

cmdrjanjalani said:
Didn't Milar already said that the "Frightful" arc will be about a rival think tank? I doubt he'll just make the Ultimate Frightful Four as just the zombies, but he is probably entertaining the return of them later since it seems that they have kept the zombie FF alive, although Zombie Reed is already brain dead.

Did he?

Well then, I'm all for Ultimate U-Foes.

cmdrjanjalani said:

I don't know.

This thread is moving dangerously toward BS&I territory. Keep it relevent to the issue on hand.

I woke up today and the first thought that occured to me was Sue blinding the Zombies....

Sue blinded the zombies....

the zombies consist of Marvel Superheroes

And Sue blinded them.....

"Blinded"

Does anyone see what I'm getting at here?

By the way I'm a Daredevil fan. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back