Ultimate Fantastic Four #24 (SPOILERS)

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Hawkeye101 said:
And you say I have bad ideas....

Eh, it was more a bad joke than anything...

I liked the issue.

I thought it was ok.

Mom is a MILF. Dad is hiding something about mom.

These are also true.

Something tells me that mom would cross the line of manslaughter if it came down to the secrets of Atlantis,

I definitly think she would. If she'd be willing to leave her family behind for it, she'd definitly kill someone for it.

and Namor is gonna end up as 'friends' of the FF by the end of this.

Not necessarily. Even though they're allies now in 616, they were enemies for a long time beforehand. I'm really not sure how this arc will end, with them being allies, enemies, or indifferent to each other. I'd assume they'd probably be allies towards the end, but then again with Ultimate Invasion coming up, that kind of hints at Namor still being a villain at the end of this arc.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
25,007
Mark Millar calls Mrs. Storm 'The Milftastic Mom'.:D
 

Hawkeye101

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
680
Location
Iowa
DIrishB said:
Well its probably the most important aspect of the arc. **** Namor, I want to see Mrs. Storm get drunk and wild.

As cool as that would be, she'd have to take a number. I'm still waiting for Storm, Jean, Elektra, Black Cat, Silver Sable, and Susan herself to do the same. :D
 

Lynx

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
4,489
Location
Orlando, FL
I'm pretty sure with "UInvasion", Namor will remain a villian. Still, I want to know what the hell Doom has to do with this (Millar said Doom will be prominenant in his run, and he will be considerably different than we last saw him. H also said we'd start getting hints about him near the end of this arc).

MORE DOOM! :rockon:
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Lynx said:
I'm pretty sure with "UInvasion", Namor will remain a villian. Still, I want to know what the hell Doom has to do with this (Millar said Doom will be prominenant in his run, and he will be considerably different than we last saw him. H also said we'd start getting hints about him near the end of this arc).

MORE DOOM! :rockon:

Thats news to me, I hadn't heard that at all. Well we're well on our way to being half-way through the Millar's run, and no Doom yet, so I assume he'll be playing a more behind the scenes role with a reveal later on. Maybe he'll be in the President Thor arc? Who knows. Anyway, looking forward to even more the rest of Millar's arc now that I know Doom will be returning. Wonder how he'll be different also. And the hints at the end of this arc is good news as well.
 
Last edited:

Doc Comic

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
2,869
Location
Crown Point, IN
DIrishB said:
Thats news to me, I hadn't heard that at all. Well we're well on our way to being half-way through the Millar's run
YOU MEAN WE'RE NOT EVEN HALF-WAY THROUGH THIS LOAD OF CRAP YET?!
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,346
Location
MI
I said this in another thread, but yeah, something is up with this marriage. There's more to it than just a wife who had to go on a 15 year expedition. There is ZERO chemistry between them, and between her and Sue.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Doc Comic said:
YOU MEAN WE'RE NOT EVEN HALF-WAY THROUGH THIS LOAD OF CRAP YET?!

End of the Namor arc we will be.

UltimateE said:
I said this in another thread, but yeah, something is up with this marriage. There's more to it than just a wife who had to go on a 15 year expedition. There is ZERO chemistry between them, and between her and Sue.

Oh there's definitly something up with Mrs. Storm and Prof. Storm, their marriage, etc. Something's fishy in Denmark, and it isn't only Cad's girlfriend.
 

Lynx

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
4,489
Location
Orlando, FL
DIrishB said:
End of the Namor arc we will be.



Oh there's definitly something up with Mrs. Storm and Prof. Storm, their marriage, etc. Something's fishy in Denmark, and it isn't only Cad's girlfriend.

Mrs. Storm is in to metal satyrs now?
 

Lynx

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
4,489
Location
Orlando, FL
DIrishB said:
You never know, not such a huge leap from being obsessed with Atlantis.

So, Mrs. Storm just wants both Doom and Namor in the sack. Got it. :wink:
 

Hawkeye101

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
680
Location
Iowa
DIrishB said:
You never know. Sexual frustration would explain a lot about her attitude. Just ask Doc Comic. ;)

Well, not to stop the sex talk, but didn't Doom and Namor have a 'team up' for a while in 616?
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Hawkeye101 said:
Well, not to stop the sex talk, but didn't Doom and Namor have a 'team up' for a while in 616?

Absolutely. Many times actually. So often one of the versions of my Sub-Mariner Heroclix has a Minions of Doom team affiliation. Not that you should go by that alone, just saying. But yes, before Namor became "good" (and even sometimes afterwards for varying reasons) he teamed up with Doom and a number of other FF villains.
 

Hawkeye101

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
680
Location
Iowa
DIrishB said:
Absolutely. Many times actually. So often one of the versions of my Sub-Mariner Heroclix has a Minions of Doom team affiliation. Not that you should go by that alone, just saying. But yes, before Namor became "good" (and even sometimes afterwards for varying reasons) he teamed up with Doom and a number of other FF villains.

Because it occured to me that the crossover arc has 'blead' into the Namor arc, and I think Namor will bleed on into (what's next? President Thor?) the next arc. So, if Doom does appear, a Namor/Doom alliance might happen.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Hawkeye101 said:
Because it occured to me that the crossover arc has 'blead' into the Namor arc, and I think Namor will bleed on into (what's next? President Thor?) the next arc. So, if Doom does appear, a Namor/Doom alliance might happen.

Its certainly possible, and don't forget Namor will be back in next year's Ultimate Invasion mini series, so its always possible Doom will play a role in that. Not that I'm necessarily one for the old-school style team-ups, heroes or villains, but its a possibility.
 

Lynx

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
4,489
Location
Orlando, FL
DIrishB said:
Its certainly possible, and don't forget Namor will be back in next year's Ultimate Invasion mini series, so its always possible Doom will play a role in that. Not that I'm necessarily one for the old-school style team-ups, heroes or villains, but its a possibility.

THAT'S IT! THAT'S THE CONNECTION! We know President Thor will have something to do with the repercutions of time-travel. Doom had a time machine in 616! What if President Thor has to do with the FF trying to prevent Doom from altering history!? it could also explain why the five of them were previously mentioned! They EXISTED back then because the time-traveled back then!
 

Latest posts

Top