Ultimate Fantastic Four #30 Discussion (Spoilers!)

Venom Melendez said:
Agreeed.But you gotta admit the goat legs kinda sucks.

The goat legs were awesome.

E said:
The goat legs were awesome.

I second that

Venom Melendez said:
Agreeed.But you gotta admit the goat legs kinda sucks.

Did you read my post? I enjoyed the goat legs, it adde ddeopth to his character. He viewed himself as perfect before, now with all this transformation, he became a freak. It was a nice change

Ice said:
They totally sucked.

Punk fanboy

:( I'm so late... :(

ANyway loved the start to this arc. Ties in/not concludes yet :twisted: some plots really nicely including the N-Zone. I hope that's another Annihilus coming out. And the "Dr. Doom has substantially turned a 3rd world country into an economic powerhous" is what the character is all about. I hope Crystal doesn't give up on Johnny though... and zombies are scary.
5/5

TheManWithoutFear said:
:( I'm so late... :(

ANyway loved the start to this arc. Ties in/not concludes yet :twisted: some plots really nicely including the N-Zone. I hope that's another Annihilus coming out. And the "Dr. Doom has substantially turned a 3rd world country into an economic powerhous" is what the character is all about. I hope Crystal doesn't give up on Johnny though... and zombies are scary.
5/5

A new Annihilus, that would be awesome.

I really hope one of the plotpoints addressed though is the idea of Reed getting smarter. Just so he can make zombie-Reed eat his words. Like, the Frightful Four get out and z-Reed is bragging about how it was so easy but it turns out it was all a trap and as their getting shot back to the zombie-verse he see's u-Reed and says something like, "How could you do this? I'm ten times smarter than you!" And u-Reed just smiles and says "You were ten times smarter than me. But that was a month ago."

innocentboy said:
being a new Ultimate FF reader, seems to me that i should be happy about not knowing what the hell the goat legs looked like

Hooray for Goat Legs!!!!

uffdoomweb6ff.jpg

Anyone who hates the goat legs is just mad they didn't think of it first.

Back to the issue discussion...

I liked the start of this. It was all fantastic expect I never like when someone goes all "so and so are 5 mins behind schedule". So they looks all smart and master planer like. It bugs me.

This is actually looking good. Millar's writing style still doesn't agree with me, however, I think I can make do for two more issues... This wasn't bad, just really jumpy. I can't wait to see where this goes.

thee great one said:
It was all fantastic expect I never like when someone goes all "so and so are 5 mins behind schedule". So they looks all smart and master planer like. It bugs me.
As a rule, I agree with you, but it's just so in Doom's kind of character that I didn't have a problem with it.

Latest posts

Back