Ultimate Fantastic Four #30 Preview

the watcher

Check out a preview of Ultimate Fantastic Four #30 (sorry no word or thought bubbles.)

ultimateff30ca.jpg

ultimateff304.jpg

ultimateff306.jpg

ultimateff3017.jpg

ultimateff3019.jpg

ultimateff3023.jpg

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0605/04/index.htm

Last edited:
Very cool, thank Watcher. Looks like Crystal will be making a reappearance (last--and first--time were in the UFF Annual #1). So this is the arc focusing more on Johnny, right? Crossover was Reed, Namor was Sue, President Thor was Ben, and this one is Johnny, correct?

Next time please mention it's a preview in the title thread. Thanks.

And thanks for the catch, as well.

DIrishB said:
Very cool, thank Watcher. Looks like Crystal will be making a reappearance (last--and first--time were in the UFF Annual #1). So this is the arc focusing more on Johnny, right? Crossover was Reed, Namor was Sue, President Thor was Ben, and this one is Johnny, correct?
What do you think, Sherlock? :wink:

Last edited:
Ice said:
Next time please mention it's a preview in the title thread. Thanks.

And thanks for the catch, as well.

Sorry, Saw it had to post it.

Ice said:
What do you think, Sherlock? :wink:

Well, Dr. Watson, I wonder if the better question to ask wouldn't be who is Crystal talking to (or at least standing next to) on that page?

And last time I checked...didn't the Ultimate Inhumans all go to the Moon? Is Crystal just visiting her old home? Maybe Johnny as well? Hmmm...jeez, with Reed and Sue, Ben and Alicia, and now Johnny and Crystal, the Fantastic Four seem to all be getting some. Nice. I like when my super-heroes get laid...thats why Superman is such a doofus.

Last edited:
MY GOD Ben looks weird the two times his face is shown! What happened to Land? Did he start drawing Ben with his left hand or what?

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
That preview is awesome. I mean it's all great but the knockback with Crystal is just bringing it right home. I just hope the end to this arc isn't rushed like the others. It's really been a major flaw of all Millar's UFF arcs so far.

Perfect summation. I'm liking the "Crystal returning thing" also.

Crystal...hmm. Interesting.

Now I'm expecting a LOT of things to be tied up and brought to a head.

E said:

Yah, I can't wait see how this plays out.

Here's how Marvel describes the book:

"After time-traveling, visiting twisted parallel universes, and unearthing an ancient terror, Mark Millar and Greg Land are ready to unleash something truly 'frightful' on the Ultimate Fantastic Four: the return of Dr. Doom.

"Ultimate Fantastic Four #30 kicks off 'Frightful' which sees not only the return of Doom, but the introduction of the Ultimate Frightful Four as well. And if the deck wasn't stacked enough against the FF, the zombies held captive in the Baxter Building since the 'crossover' storyline make their escape."
So the Zombie FF are not the Frightful Four, so it seems here...

Interesting if it's like that....

Last edited:
Those Crystal panels are beautiful.

E said:

The Inhumans, the Zombies, Doom. . .

THIS is pure Fantastic Four greatness.

I'm glad to see that the inhumans are making an apperance again. I thought the Annual might have all been for nothing. Seeing Johnny and Crystal hooking up would be cool.

I'm still ticked that Doom's horse hooves are gone.

Latest posts

Back