Ultimate Fantastic Four #31 cover revealed

the watcher

I have just found the cover for the Fantastic Four #31. Sorry no color.

ultff031.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Ultimate Fantastic For #31

Ultimate Houde said:
I hate the way he draws Johnny, I really do. He looks like a Beetle.

A beetle like the bug or Beatle like the famous British band? I'm assuming the latter, although I'd be more amused if it was the former.

Oh no Johnny only has the length of the month of February to live! Or maybe his MySpace was accidentally deleted, I can't tell.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I know I will miss the Millar/Land team on UFF.

Re: Ultimate Fantastic For #31

Ultimate Houde said:
I hate the way he draws Johnny, I really do. He looks like a Beetle.
Hey man, you better watch it! :lol:

Matthew said:
I don't know about the rest of you guys but I know I will miss the Millar/Land team on UFF.

Yeah.......I will as well. I just wish they'd stretch out their arcs. You can finish an entire arc in about 6 weeks. It takes some comics almost 6 weeks to get to another issue.

Johnny is supposed to be dying, right? HAHA, good old Millar at his old tricks... Can't wait to see how he survives! (sarcasm).

From this angle, it looks like Heath Ledger from "Brokeback Mountain"

McEvil said:
From this angle, it looks like Heath Ledger from "Brokeback Mountain"
Johnny: Ben...I know I've done bad pranks on you, but...listen, I did them because...because I love you Ben. No, seriously, I do.

Ben: That has to be yer worst attempt to fool me, matchstick.

Johnny: WHY CAN'T I QUIT YOU? :cry:

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
Johnny: Ben...I know I've done bad pranks on you, but...listen, I did them because...because I love you Ben. No, seriously, I do.

Ben: That has to be yer worst attempt to fool me, matchstick.

Johnny: WHY CAN'T I QUIT YOU? :cry:
BEN: I WISH I KNEW HOW TO **** YOU WITHOUT TEARING YOU IN HALF! :cry:

Matthew said:

I will too. Ellis's run was good enough but I prefer the over-the-top stuff to the scientific stuff. It would be nice to get a balance of both though.

I just will not be able to take another arc like "The N-Zone".

Talk about a snore fest. The whole time I read that I wondered how UFF had fallen that low that fast.

Matthew said:
I just will not be able to take another arc like "The N-Zone".

Talk about a snore fest. The whole time I read that I wondered how UFF had fallen that low that fast.

I agree it was very long, it could have been done in 3 issues instead of 6.
I did like the ending though. :twisted:

While this isn't related to this cover specifically, I had a theory about the cover with Doom and the zombie FF (either UFF #30 or #31). We all noticed Doom's goat legs were now more human-shaped...just like in the picture of Doom in the Latverian embassy from UMTU #14 (the Black Widow issue). Perhaps Millar, in the President Thor arc with its altered timeline, is attempting to explain away the timeline snafus both in the President Thor and Frightful arcs. Just a theory, but I don't see why else his legs would have changed like that.

DIrishB said:
While this isn't related to this cover specifically, I had a theory about the cover with Doom and the zombie FF (either UFF #30 or #31). We all noticed Doom's goat legs were now more human-shaped...just like in the picture of Doom in the Latverian embassy from UMTU #14 (the Black Widow issue). Perhaps Millar, in the President Thor arc with its altered timeline, is attempting to explain away the timeline snafus both in the President Thor and Frightful arcs. Just a theory, but I don't see why else his legs would have changed like that.

Ya, I was thinking that too. But then I thought about what happend at the end of the Doom Arc. When Reed scratched Doom with one of his slivers, and everyone was putting him down about his legs. Maybe Doom puts this on to look more Human. Maybe under it he still looks the same. Or I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Back