Ultimate Fantastic Four #31 discussion (spoilers)

A thought that was on my mind while visiting home. This was inspired by the accusations of how irrelevant the Team-Ups were in the Ultimate Knights thread.

Now that Millar has gone and explained to us (rather well, IMO) that Doom not only is a pyschotic genius but also an economical genius, this puts most of the Latverian references made throughout Ultimates other titles (Team-Ups, UFF, USM: The Game) at a very interesting and satisfying place for us fans. Don't you think?

I do. I applaud Millar for it.

TheManWithoutFear said:
A thought that was on my mind while visiting home. This was inspired by the accusations of how irrelevant the Team-Ups were in the Ultimate Knights thread.

Now that Millar has gone and explained to us (rather well, IMO) that Doom not only is a pyschotic genius but also an economical genius, this puts most of the Latverian references made throughout Ultimates other titles (Team-Ups, UFF, USM: The Game) at a very interesting and satisfying place for us fans. Don't you think?

I do. I applaud Millar for it.
I also think the Latveri thing could be really cool. I hope they dont blow it, there's alot of build up and I think it will make a great crossover.

Latest posts

Back