Ultimate Fantastic Four #48 (Spoilers)

Why even waste the money on the trade then? If you're so uninterested, why read the title at all?

I didnt waste money on it, because I didnt buy it. Why read it? To b*tch about it on the internet ofcourse!!! Look at the size of my e-p0n0s!!! its HUGE!!!

But seriously, I still hope the bear gets rescued and sue dies a horrible death. I think that replacing Sue with a talking bear will be a huge improvement for the UFF.

Also, using her powers to block the IVdrip? Anyone else watch Heroes?

You know, you can just type out the swear words. The filter will catch it. People will get what you're saying.

Also, using her powers to block the IVdrip? Anyone else watch Heroes?
Anyone else think Heroes wasn't the one to invent that?

So how come the guy had to use Sue's body instead of cloning a mass of fake cells or whatever he was telling her he was going to, or just use the body of someone in a coma? And will this ever be brought up again, even though they now know how to save someone from mortal injuries at the low, low cost of one vegetable?

So how come the guy had to use Sue's body instead of cloning a mass of fake cells or whatever he was telling her he was going to, or just use the body of someone in a coma? And will this ever be brought up again, even though they now know how to save someone from mortal injuries at the low, low cost of one vegetable?

I believe something was said about Sue being a match to Kragoff's wife. So, you need someone with similar genetic material to fix anything and instill superpower's and such. It also retains the cost of one life.

But... yeah, we'll never see it again.

Timetravel works too. Just call the UFF, go back in time and stop the accident that injured his wife from happening.

Thats right, the UFF can travel in time. Everything they do has no meaning.
Why not go back in time and stop this tragedy from ever happening?

Timetravel works too. Just call the UFF, go back in time and stop the accident that injured his wife from happening.

Thats right, the UFF can travel in time. Everything they do has no meaning.
Why not go back in time and stop this tragedy from ever happening?

Because Ben punched a dinosaur.

Latest posts

Back