Ultimate Fantastic Four Vol. 4: INHUMAN

TheManWithoutFear said:
Easily my favorite Fantastic Four TPB. Such a great read. I reread the Annual and am solidly willing to say that I think it was the best Annual. I love the art. Love Carey's Mad Thinker. Just really great stuff.
I'm getting this, probably this weekend.:D
 
TheManWithoutFear said:
Easily my favorite Fantastic Four TPB. Such a great read. I reread the Annual and am solidly willing to say that I think it was the best Annual. I love the art. Love Carey's Mad Thinker. Just really great stuff.

You mean there were other people out there who actually enjoyed the UFF Annual? Damn, I thought I was the only one.

Can't wait for the second UFF HC. :D
 
Man, that chick was nuts. Am I understanding it right that she yanked out part of her brother's brain and put it in her own, and that's why her head is all ****ed up??? :shock:

As for the Annual...eh, it was weird...But I like the way Thing fed Lockjaw all of those boxes of cereal...And how we got to here hime say "It's clobberin' time!!!"
 
XFactor said:
Man, that chick was nuts. Am I understanding it right that she yanked out part of her brother's brain and put it in her own, and that's why her head is all ****ed up??? :shock:
Yes, that's right.
 
Well alright then...It just sounds so weird I thought I totally misunderstood it or something... Nevermind
 
Wait, when did this come out? I'll get it with UXM Vol. 11.
 
vintsukka said:
Amazon.com has it slated for Nov 9th. Dunno what these guys are talking about.
It shipped this week. Its on the official shipping list. I even saw the TPB at my local comic shop.

So yes, everyone, it IS out.
 
TheManWithoutFear said:
Easily my favorite Fantastic Four TPB. Such a great read. I reread the Annual and am solidly willing to say that I think it was the best Annual. I love the art. Love Carey's Mad Thinker. Just really great stuff.

But dude... What we know about what's going on, there's no room for the Inhumans. Why would Millar introduce them like that?
 
Goodwill said:
But dude... What we know about what's going on, there's no room for the Inhumans. Why would Millar introduce them like that?
What do you mean there's no room? They're gonna have ties to Atlantis. You need to elaborate on what you're talking about.
 
I ordered this along with UXM Vol. 1 and Vol. 11 so I'll get it in a few days.
 
Pandrio said:
Went to get this today, and my friendly neighborhood comicshop didn't have it.:(:cry::(

Try Amazon.com. It's probably cheaper than your LCS, and if you order over $25 you get free shipping. :D
 
icemastertron said:
What do you mean there's no room? They're gonna have ties to Atlantis. You need to elaborate on what you're talking about.

Huh. I had no idea they were going to tie into Atlantis... Ok, there's hope for them.
 
Goodwill said:
Huh. I had no idea they were going to tie into Atlantis... Ok, there's hope for them.
Yes. Millar said that they're gonna have some tie with Atlantis, somehow. But of course, that's all we got from him.
 
Just read this over the weekend. What garbage!!!!!!!!

I didn't like a single thing about this TPB. Not the writing....the art....anything. Plus....I might be missing something but what happened to the rest of the arc??? What happened to Reed meeting Reed???

While some will be glad to argue....I think this was the worst one I read. Even worse than Vol.3's N-Zone arc.

It's a shame too because I really wanted to like this series........but it just went nowhere for me. I understood why Vol.1 was slow and things started to look up when Vol.2 had Doom.......but Vol.3 came outta nowhere and then just sat there---same with this one.


Of course these are all just my silly opinions and can in no way, shape, or form be taken as serious points. I'll still collect the TPBs and follow the new Namor arc.......................but I won't like 'em. 8)
 
Back
Top