Ultimate Hellcat!

I like how she seems to be really nervous holding the gun. I'm gonna say it's Shadowcat, I believe in 616 that she was a one time Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Hum... I think there's two options here.

The first is that Hellcat is Kitty Pryde.

The second is that Hellcat is Jessica Drew.

The character on the cover looks more like Kitty, and the cat-themed name fits her better... But Jessica Drew working for S.H.I.E.L.D. makes more sense.

Actually, pretty much yeah.

you don't count , your old. All you wear is one of 3 options

1) white t-shirt , shorts , robe , slippers (fetching the morning paper outfit)

2) checkered shirt or a jumper (sweater), pants and shoes (everything else outfit)

3) Plain top , Golf pants , shoes and a red hat (Golf outfit)

:lol:

It makes the most sense for it to be Kitty. She'd be an inactive super hero if she wasn't running around with Spider-Man, right? I'd bet, since Peter knows where to find her, he relies on her to help him take down the Goblin or something. It's logical, I know...

Also, anywhere I could see the cover enlarged? For some reason, it keeps saying "error on page" when I click on it.

Last edited:
It makes the most sense for it to be Kitty. She'd be an inactive super hero if she wasn't running around with Spider-Man, right? I'd bet, since Peter knows where to find her, he relies on her to help him take down the Goblin or something. It's logical, I know...

Also, anywhere I could see the cover enlarged? For some reason, it keeps saying "error on page" when I click on it.
Well the solicitations are coming in little over 2 hours on Newsarama, CBR and other sites.

Hum... I think there's two options here.

The first is that Hellcat is Kitty Pryde.

The second is that Hellcat is Jessica Drew.

The character on the cover looks more like Kitty, and the cat-themed name fits her better... But Jessica Drew working for S.H.I.E.L.D. makes more sense.

Not it doesnt She-peter hates SHIELD

Ps.Yes i like calling her She-peter

Can Someone Post the Pic. here? I keep trying and it says theres an error on the page and it won't let me see it. I got an nice 16 in. screen but it only show me so much.

Last edited:
Can Someone Post the Pic. here? I keep trying and it says theres an error on the page and it won't let me see it. I got an nice 16 in. screen but it only show me so much.

826new_storyimage4597905_full.jpg

There ya go good buddy

It looks too much like the 616 version....but it still definately looks like Kitty. The yellow in the costume even reminds me of her Ult. X-Men costume.

She's an eyeless freak.

Last edited:
It's Madame Web. She's blind, right?

Hey, if Gwen can be Carnage, Madame Web can be Hellcat.

Hmm. Maybe it's a teenage, female, blind clone of Matt Murdock. :O

Latest posts

Back