Ultimate Hellcat!

I like her Liefeld-esque gun. Is that really an Immonen cover? It doesn't look anything like his other covers or the preview pages. It kind of sucks.

We got a hater!!!!!

Why is every talking about the girl--it's obvious Kitty. In the letters page of issue #110, there was a statement from the Editors (or someone at Marvel) saying that the relationship between Peter and Kitty isn't over. This maybe it.
Now on to what we should be talking about. Why is Peter an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, when he isn't of age yet.....he still only what...17?

Last edited:
We got a hater!!!!!

Why is every talking about the girl--it's obvious Kitty. In the letters page of issue #110, there was a statement from the Editors (or someone at Marvel) saying that the relationship between Peter and Kitty isn't over. This maybe it.
Now on to what we should be talking about. Why is Peter an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, when he isn't of age yet.....he still only what...17?

Actually we should be talking about the abundance of flames in the cover, WHAT CAN THAT MEAN?!?!?!

Last edited:
Ice only likes the Amazing Friends.

Everyone else h8tes everything about the book, right down to the number of staples. Two? Give me a break, Marvel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back