Ultimate Hulk Annual #1 (Spoilers...if you care.)

It was like a Marvel Adventures story.....with sex

To be fair, Marvel Adventures are written for a specific audience, which is younger kids, and the stories are "dumbed down" to their level.

I've read a number of them because my 6-year old son has a few, and while the stories aren't as griping as some of the mainline MU stories, they are Shakespeare compared to Ultimate Hulk Annual #1.

To be fair, Marvel Adventures are written for a specific audience, which is younger kids, and the stories are "dumbed down" to their level.

I've read a number of them because my 6-year old son has a few, and while the stories aren't as griping as some of the mainline MU stories, they are Shakespeare compared to Ultimate Hulk Annual #1.

I just meant that it was so incredibley juvenile

The hostess and the manager that are total morons. Yup, that's the smartest thing to do, piss off some giant monster that eats people and killed 800 in Manhattan. I did snicker on the "where did he get the money from, he's naked" joke, but that was the only half-decent thing in the book.

One more stupid thing. The Wrecking Crew is composed of four people, Cap even enumerates their names. We only see three. Art was decent though.

Take out the motel sex in the end and this would have been easily a Marvel Adventures book.

The hostess and the manager that are total morons. Yup, that's the smartest thing to do, piss off some giant monster that eats people and killed 800 in Manhattan. I did snicker on the "where did he get the money from, he's naked" joke, but that was the only half-decent thing in the book.

One more stupid thing. The Wrecking Crew is composed of four people, Cap even enumerates their names. We only see three. Art was decent though.

Take out the motel sex in the end and this would have been easily a Marvel Adventures book.

Your angry, nonsensical words scare me. I wish they'd go away.

Latest posts

Back