Ultimate Hulk.

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Hi.
I'm new to this board but I was woundering is there an Ultimate Hulk TPB like the Ultimate Spider-man ones i collect?

sjmole said:
Hi.
I'm new to this board but I was woundering is there an Ultimate Hulk TPB like the Ultimate Spider-man ones i collect?

Nope, so far, there has been no Ultimate Hulk series or mini, although next year we're set to get Ultimate Hulk vs Wolverine. Anyway, if you're after some Ultimate Hulk action, then you're best bet is to pick up The Ultimates vol 1 and 2 in TPB, and also Ultimates 2 vol 1 TPB. If you're desperate, you could even get Ultimate Marvel Team Up vol 1 TPB.

Hope that helps!

And welcome!

welcome. Go check out the Ultimates. Ultimate Hulk is soooo awesome !

sjmole said:
Hi.
This takes me waaaay back. I remember when I first started collecting and didn't even get the whole "ultimate" concept and thought that the 616 Daredevil I was reading was part of Ultimate Continuity. Same with 616 Hulk. I learned though. Welcome sjmole. :twisted:

Thank you for your replys.
I was hoping for an ultimate hulk vol 1.
I guess i'll collect Ultimate x-men or Ultimate team next.
I have Ultimate spider-man vol1-12 with 13(hobgoblin) in post and since 14 is due out January acording to Amazon.co.uk.

The Ultimates has Ultimate Hulk. The first TPB "Super Human" is all about the Hulk, and so is the third TPB "Gods and Monsters". You'll love 'em.

but the Ultimate books are they in the same style as the "Ultimate Six" story arc? Because I really didn't like that tpb. I prefur ultimate spider-man style art/story

No. "The Ultimates" is essentially, 'Ultimate Avengers' written and drawn by two other guys (the writer wrote the first couple of trades for Ultimate X-Men), not the ones who did Ultimate 6 (which I didn't like).

The Ultimates is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best Ultimate title. There is not even a question about it.

If you want Ultimate Hulk, pick up "The Ultimates vol 1: Super Human". I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Bass said:
The Ultimates is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best Ultimate title. There is not even a question about it.

Not only that, it is the best comic running today. Period.

Ultimate Hulk appears in the Ultimates Vol.1 and 2, Ultimates 2 Vol.1 and possibly Vol.2, UMTU Vol.1, and coming up in Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine...

Ultimates Vol 2 was one of my fave TPBs ever. the whole "nuclear option" sequence was awsome...along with
Hulk touch naked guy like naked guy touched Betty Ross!

Latest posts

Back