Ultimate Hydra

Caduceus said:
From memory, the von Struckers father is head of Hydra. or was. But so was Viper. I'm a little confused.

I definitely think that a Hydra arc would be cool. It would have to end up a black-ops confrontation though. Thats the way Hydra seems to work

Just to keep it simple, let's say that their father is the head of HYDRA. That way, the X-Men would also become involved in the storyline. That way, HYDRA would feel like Nazi Germany....fighting battles from two fronts!

icemastertron said:
I wasn't riled.... :?

Me neither...no worries, everything is gravy. 8)

Yeah... We all knew they were there because they had something to do with Gambit in 616, right? That's hardly a reason to have them around...

Yes, they did. I have a 616 comic of them in it... They were helping out with Omega Red as well as having beef with Gambit. I know this for a fact.

XTFLyons said:
I don't want to bring Hydra in with anyone other than the Ultimates so I say the Fenris stay out of it...

Who died and made you boss?

The Hydra have met with different heroes, from X-Men to whoever. So it wouldn't be "unnatural" or whatever if they appeared somewhere else besides The Ultimates.

icemastertron said:
Who died and made you boss?

The Hydra have met with different heroes, from X-Men to whoever. So it wouldn't be "unnatural" or whatever if they appeared somewhere else besides The Ultimates.

haha it was just an opinion I didn't read the gambit arc yet... so maybe when i get to know the fenris which i no nothing about i'll change it up

Goodwill said:
So, is it a good or bad idea to bring back Fenris to back HYDRA?

If Hydra was a big political terrorist organization and Fenris was a cell - that might be cool.

Fenris were pretty useless in 616. They weren't too special and didn't achieve a lot. The only team i could ever find them in was when they tried and failed to become Upstarts

Its quite possible that they would just create cells. Fenris could simply be the first cell to activate. A common tactic is to form a network of sleeper cells where a new cell activates whenever the original one falls, taking up the slack in the workload. Fenris might just be the active cell

Caduceus said:
Fenris were pretty useless in 616. They weren't too special and didn't achieve a lot. The only team i could ever find them in was when they tried and failed to become Upstarts

Its quite possible that they would just create cells. Fenris could simply be the first cell to activate. A common tactic is to form a network of sleeper cells where a new cell activates whenever the original one falls, taking up the slack in the workload. Fenris might just be the active cell

This idea could defintely work. But now, wouldn't you say that it's time for the next cell?

Latest posts

Back