Ultimate Inhumans/ The Watcher

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
I think that Ellis could do a fantastic job of working in the Inhumans as being connected to some of the Ancient Advanced Societies mentioned by Moleman in the first Arc. Especially if they get rid of the costumes, and have them in traditional Royal Clothing. As long as they keep Blackbolt's Huge Dog, i'm cool with it.

On the other hand, I think that unless the Watcher turns out to be this Very Rich Hacker who basically sits there and records all of the Underground History of the world, he is a very bad Idea. Big Bald men in scary dresses who live on the moon should remain in the fantasies of the criminally insane, and not in our Comic Books.

Yeah, I'm with you on the watcher idea for sure. Not 100% about the inhumans though, though certainly I would see them as a group of mutants that keep very much unto themselves, like in one of those farm communes in the mid-west where there is one guy with 15 wives and 12 horses. Not that black bolt should be a bigamist and all that of course.

The Ultimate Universe don't need the Inhumans yet. But I like your idea of the Watcher. Perhaps he finds the Moleman's cave and sees all the tv screens and spies on the FF.

LOL. Wouldn't it be funny if they actually did. Anyway, shouldn't this be discussed in the Ultimizing thread?

Ah, someone will merge if needs be.
I could suggest too that the place be called "the dark side of the moon ranch" (And I want recognition if you use that you plucky writers:))
But given that the fantastic four are rather more science based. I think my idea sucks.

Last edited:
I think the Inhumans could be done really well. I don't however know if they should be done.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I think that Ellis could do a fantastic job of working in the Inhumans as being connected to some of the Ancient Advanced Societies mentioned by Moleman in the first Arc. Especially if they get rid of the costumes, and have them in traditional Royal Clothing. As long as they keep Blackbolt's Huge Dog, i'm cool with it.

On the other hand, I think that unless the Watcher turns out to be this Very Rich Hacker who basically sits there and records all of the Underground History of the world, he is a very bad Idea. Big Bald men in scary dresses who live on the moon should remain in the fantasies of the criminally insane, and not in our Comic Books.

Are you saying give the Watcher a Wizard of Oz kind of character? While it could work, I'm wondering how entertaining it would be to see the Thing and Johnny trapse down a yellow brick road... ;)

I think it's kinda different, I always saw the morlocks as outcasts, whereas the inhumans purposefully distanced themselves. This may simply be my own spin on it though.

No i don't think so. It's a state of mind. It's like saying that a buddhist monk that goes into isolation is the same as a socially deficient nerd.

Well let's put it this way neither of them has been introduced and the idea of two seperate isolated societies... no matter what the cause... would have to be spread apart by a few years so my guess is Ultimate Inhumans won't be popping up for a very very long time...

Yeah. the inhumans are too big to be introduced so soon. The relationship between reed and sue needs to progress further before we get introduced to, what I always saw as, their alternate family.

Latest posts

Back