Ultimate Inhumans

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Well, with the preview for the UFF Annual we got our first glimpse of the Ultimate Inhumans. Karnak, Gorgon, and later Crystal. Didn't get to see much, but at least its good to see more than a few familiar names will be showing up. Also very cool how Millar put Attilan on the top of Everest instead of on the Moon. Makes much more sense. They're still able to live apart from the rest of life on Earth, without it actually being off the planet in an overly unbelievable way. I must say though, if we end up getting an Ultimate Lockjaw with the tuning-fork in his head, I'm not gonna like that. Anyway, what do you all think?
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
25,007
I'll say something once I've seen their origins, connections to Atlantis/Namor etc.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Hawkeye101 said:
Ultimate Lockjaw? Gag me with a spoon please! :sick:

LOL, it might be kinda cool if Ultimate Lockjaw was a werewolf like dude or something, but if he's anything like 616's beagle with the TV antennae in his forehead, I'll puke right along with you. I seriously doubt that will be the case though (him being anything like his 616 version I mean).
 

Hawkeye101

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
680
Location
Iowa
DIrishB said:
LOL, it might be kinda cool if Ultimate Lockjaw was a werewolf like dude or something, but if he's anything like 616's beagle with the TV antennae in his forehead, I'll puke right along with you. I seriously doubt that will be the case though (him being anything like his 616 version I mean).

Top ten things on Hawkeye101's comic prayer list

10- Scott and Jean are parents to non-time traveling Cable and Phoenix II
9- all members of the Union (except Britian) and the reserves are pinched
8- Thor is legit
7- The traitor isn't a true traitor by their will
6- Ultimate Daredevil Shows up somehwere soon!
5- Black Widow looses the Iron suit.
4- Hawkeye has something that makes him super/peak human
3- Spider-Man gets back with MJ
2- Continuing Ultimate Daredevil
1- ULTIMATE LOCKJAW ISN"T A FREEKING BULLDOG WITH A STALLITE ON HIS FREEKING FOREHEAD!
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Hawkeye101 said:
Top ten things on Hawkeye101's comic prayer list

10- Scott and Jean are parents to non-time traveling Cable and Phoenix II
9- all members of the Union (except Britian) and the reserves are pinched
8- Thor is legit
7- The traitor isn't a true traitor by their will
6- Ultimate Daredevil Shows up somehwere soon!
5- Black Widow looses the Iron suit.
4- Hawkeye has something that makes him super/peak human
3- Spider-Man gets back with MJ
2- Continuing Ultimate Daredevil
1- ULTIMATE LOCKJAW ISN"T A FREEKING BULLDOG WITH A STALLITE ON HIS FREEKING FOREHEAD!

I second a couple of those, but not the rest.
 

MaxwellSmart

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
3,335
Location
SoCal
Hawkeye101 said:
Top ten things on Hawkeye101's comic prayer list

10- Scott and Jean are parents to non-time traveling Cable and Phoenix II
9- all members of the Union (except Britian) and the reserves are pinched
8- Thor is legit
7- The traitor isn't a true traitor by their will
6- Ultimate Daredevil Shows up somehwere soon!
5- Black Widow looses the Iron suit.
4- Hawkeye has something that makes him super/peak human
3- Spider-Man gets back with MJ
2- Continuing Ultimate Daredevil
1- ULTIMATE LOCKJAW ISN"T A FREEKING BULLDOG WITH A STALLITE ON HIS FREEKING FOREHEAD!

I second 9, 8, 6, and 5.
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,491
Location
Australia
So yeah, Inhumans. Personally, I'll wait until we get more than the fact that they exist. A lot more.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,346
Location
MI
Caduceus said:
So yeah, Inhumans. Personally, I'll wait until we get more than the fact that they exist. A lot more.

And that they have a secret city on top of a mountain.

I just have to keep telling myself, "trust Millar...trust Millar..."
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,491
Location
Australia
UltimateE said:
And that they have a secret city on top of a mountain.

I just have to keep telling myself, "trust Millar...trust Millar..."
Its better than the moon, at least. But they have to be somewhere incredibly isolated and there really aren't that many places they could even remotely be put, considering they've been there for a goodly while.
 

Hawkeye101

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
680
Location
Iowa
Caduceus said:
Its better than the moon, at least. But they have to be somewhere incredibly isolated and there really aren't that many places they could even remotely be put, considering they've been there for a goodly while.

Since the Savage land is no longer in Antarctica, they could've gone there.
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,491
Location
Australia
Hawkeye101 said:
Since the Savage land is no longer in Antarctica, they could've gone there.
Except its already been swarming with mutants at one time or another. Doesn't quite work.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Caduceus said:
So yeah, Inhumans. Personally, I'll wait until we get more than the fact that they exist. A lot more.

Which will be today.

UltimateE said:
And that they have a secret city on top of a mountain.

I just have to keep telling myself, "trust Millar...trust Millar..."

Like Cad said:

Caduceus said:
Its better than the moon, at least. But they have to be somewhere incredibly isolated and there really aren't that many places they could even remotely be put, considering they've been there for a goodly while.

(though Moonmaster might disagree, but he's biased anyway).
 

Latest posts

Top