Ultimate Inhumans

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Well, with the preview for the UFF Annual we got our first glimpse of the Ultimate Inhumans. Karnak, Gorgon, and later Crystal. Didn't get to see much, but at least its good to see more than a few familiar names will be showing up. Also very cool how Millar put Attilan on the top of Everest instead of on the Moon. Makes much more sense. They're still able to live apart from the rest of life on Earth, without it actually being off the planet in an overly unbelievable way. I must say though, if we end up getting an Ultimate Lockjaw with the tuning-fork in his head, I'm not gonna like that. Anyway, what do you all think?

I'll say something once I've seen their origins, connections to Atlantis/Namor etc.

Hawkeye101 said:
Ultimate Lockjaw? Gag me with a spoon please! :sick:

LOL, it might be kinda cool if Ultimate Lockjaw was a werewolf like dude or something, but if he's anything like 616's beagle with the TV antennae in his forehead, I'll puke right along with you. I seriously doubt that will be the case though (him being anything like his 616 version I mean).

DIrishB said:
LOL, it might be kinda cool if Ultimate Lockjaw was a werewolf like dude or something, but if he's anything like 616's beagle with the TV antennae in his forehead, I'll puke right along with you. I seriously doubt that will be the case though (him being anything like his 616 version I mean).

Top ten things on Hawkeye101's comic prayer list

10- Scott and Jean are parents to non-time traveling Cable and Phoenix II
9- all members of the Union (except Britian) and the reserves are pinched
8- Thor is legit
7- The traitor isn't a true traitor by their will
6- Ultimate Daredevil Shows up somehwere soon!
5- Black Widow looses the Iron suit.
4- Hawkeye has something that makes him super/peak human
3- Spider-Man gets back with MJ
2- Continuing Ultimate Daredevil
1- ULTIMATE LOCKJAW ISN"T A FREEKING BULLDOG WITH A STALLITE ON HIS FREEKING FOREHEAD!

Hawkeye101 said:

8- Thor is legit
1- ULTIMATE LOCKJAW ISN"T A FREEKING BULLDOG WITH A STALLITE ON HIS FREEKING FOREHEAD!

I second a couple of those, but not the rest.

Hawkeye101 said:

8- Thor is legit

I second 9, 8, 6, and 5.

So yeah, Inhumans. Personally, I'll wait until we get more than the fact that they exist. A lot more.

Caduceus said:
So yeah, Inhumans. Personally, I'll wait until we get more than the fact that they exist. A lot more.

And that they have a secret city on top of a mountain.

I just have to keep telling myself, "trust Millar...trust Millar..."

UltimateE said:

Its better than the moon, at least. But they have to be somewhere incredibly isolated and there really aren't that many places they could even remotely be put, considering they've been there for a goodly while.

Caduceus said:
Its better than the moon, at least. But they have to be somewhere incredibly isolated and there really aren't that many places they could even remotely be put, considering they've been there for a goodly while.

Since the Savage land is no longer in Antarctica, they could've gone there.

Hawkeye101 said:
Since the Savage land is no longer in Antarctica, they could've gone there.
Except its already been swarming with mutants at one time or another. Doesn't quite work.

Caduceus said:

Which will be today.

UltimateE said:

Like Cad said:

Caduceus said:

(though Moonmaster might disagree, but he's biased anyway).

Latest posts

Back