Ultimate Iron Man Premiere HC

Cuz I tend to burn the comics when I have one of my psychiatric episodes and light things on fire? But while torching $2.25 comics doesn't phase me, I do tend to have the common sense not to light $20+ hardcovers on fire?

E said:
Keeps you warm!

Lowers your gas bill!

Buying the issues and then the HC keeps Orson Scott Card writing comics.

I just got the bookstore version. Did anyone get the main version? Mine's like, half the size (height/width) of every other UU trade I own...

jtg3885 said:
I just got the bookstore version. Did anyone get the main version? Mine's like, half the size (height/width) of every other UU trade I own...

Yep, I just got mine today and I got the "regular" version. Same size as a standard premiere hardcover.

jtg3885 said:

Post a pic of yours...

I did a search, but this didn't come up, so....

Does the HC list Nifara's last name anywhere? (Nifara is the young woman who discovers Tony Stark's tormenters shoving him into the furnace in Issue #4.) I can't find it in the individual issues, and wondered if it might be included in the HC as an "extra". (Does she have a counterpart in 616 Marvel?)

Seldes Katne said:
I did a search, but this didn't come up, so....

Does the HC list Nifara's last name anywhere? (Nifara is the young woman who discovers Tony Stark's tormenters shoving him into the furnace in Issue #4.) I can't find it in the individual issues, and wondered if it might be included in the HC as an "extra". (Does she have a counterpart in 616 Marvel?)

List her how?

There seems to be a new feature in the Ultimate TPBs that have certain related handbook profiles in the back pages, but she was not included. It was just Iron Man and the Ultimates (for some reason) I believe.

Maybe "list" isn't quite the word I wanted. I just wondered if her last name was mentioned anywhere, in any form, whether in an author's commentary on the series or in rough sketches or whatever.

Seldes Katne said:
Maybe "list" isn't quite the word I wanted. I just wondered if her last name was mentioned anywhere, in any form, whether in an author's commentary on the series or in rough sketches or whatever.

Ah, OK.

I didn't see anything, but I'll check tonight.

Latest posts

Back