Ultimate Logan vs 616 Logan.

Who would win a fight?

• Total voters
I duno how old this thread is and I was probably uninterested in it because we had a 616 vs. Ultimate thread and I was disgusted there was one solely for Wolverine.

But honestly Ultimate Wolverine from Millar's run would wipe the floor with 616.

icemastertron said:
Actually, from "Origin", his brother wasn't born until 1885. Logan wasn't born until 1892 or so.

I got my info. from Wolverine The End.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I duno how old this thread is and I was probably uninterested in it because we had a 616 vs. Ultimate thread and I was disgusted there was one solely for Wolverine.

But honestly Ultimate Wolverine from Millar's run would wipe the floor with 616.
Not really. Especially since you can easily distract him by just yelling 'Lucky Jim'.

the watcher said:
I got my info. from Wolverine The End.
Weird since the writer from there is the same writer from Origin, Paul Jenkins. In Origin, it shows specifically that his older brother, was born on 1885 and died on 1897.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
Weird since the writer from there is the same writer from Origin, Paul Jenkins. In Origin, it shows specifically that his older brother, was born on 1885 and died on 1897.

To be fair, who among us knows when the hell the Civil War was? That kind of information was lost, along with who the 27th president was, and the capital of North Dakota.

Steve GMan said:
To be fair, who among us knows when the hell the Civil War was? That kind of information was lost, along with who the 27th president was, and the capital of North Dakota.

1860-1865

I gave my vote for Ultimate Wolverine because...
Has the 616 Wolverine ever been cut in half, well actually ripped in half and survived to tell the tale.

vader said:
I gave my vote for Ultimate Wolverine because...
Has the 616 Wolverine ever been cut in half, well actually ripped in half and survived to tell the tale.

Didn't 616 Wolverine regenerate from a single drop of blood? Or was it just that theoretically he could do that?

UltimateE said:
Didn't 616 Wolverine regenerate from a single drop of blood? Or was it just that theoretically he could do that?
:lol: That has to be a joke. I'm a wolvie fan and all that but if that ever happened... Well I'd probably think it was cool and buy more books. 616 wore an eyepatch so he's automatically got the upper hand.

UltimateE said:

If that were possible, wouldn't there be hundreds of Wolverines running around from all the blood he's shed over the years?

Then again, that would explain a lot of things.

Last edited:
Synch said:
:lol: That has to be a joke. I'm a wolvie fan and all that but if that ever happened... Well I'd probably think it was cool and buy more books. 616 wore an eyepatch so he's automatically got the upper hand.

It might have just been something someone said was theoretically possible. Like Chuck Austen or something. I don't know if it ever actually happened in a book; I don't read many X-books or Wolverine.

Steve GMan said:
If that were possible, wouldn't there be hundreds of Wolverines running around from all the blood he's shed over the years?

Then again, that would explain a lot of things.

Post of the day.

TheManWithoutFear said:

Truth.

But this is also because any superhuman under Millar's pen is designed to be an uber-badass who can wipe the floor with anyone. I mean his Captain America can supposedly lift tanks and bench press Jeeps. Not that I fault Millar for that.

UltimateE said:
Yes, he did regenerate from a single drop of blood, in Uncanny X-Men Annual 11, but that was because he was killed in a mystical place and the drop of blood in question made contact with a crystal able to boost powers to the Nth Degree.

Last edited:
Stuart said:
Yes, he did regenerate from a single drop of blood, in Uncanny X-Men Annual 11, but that was because he was killed in a mystical place and the drop of blood in question made contact with a crystal able to boost powers to the Nth Degree.
My brother has that issue. I never read it, though.

Thanks Stuart.

Stuart said:

:shock:

Seriously, you should have your own TV show or something.

Thanks. :D

TheManWithoutFear said:
Or he should do some sort of line of comics that give us all this information on characters and what not.... yeah, Stuart, you should do something like that. I bet you'd be pretty good.

It's called a handbook. :D

Latest posts

Back