Ultimate Marvel Timeline / Chronology (v 5.0)

Hey out of curiosity, is DIrishB still updating this? I was wondering where the Ultimate Doomsday trilogy took place. Not that Captain France timeline isn't good I just am wondering if DIrishB is updating his timeline still...

Okay, so issue 2 of UC:AvNU pretty much confirmed that the Ultimate Iron Man comic is now a show within the ultimate universe, how you going to put this in the timeline?

It gets the italic treatment, to note it doesn't actually occur in the universe, and is just a tv show. I'll have to read the issue before placing or re-arranging anything.

Hey out of curiosity, is DIrishB still updating this? I was wondering where the Ultimate Doomsday trilogy took place. Not that Captain France timeline isn't good I just am wondering if DIrishB is updating his timeline still...

I'm still updating it, I just do it on average once every 2-3 months. I'll be updating again soon in the next month or so.

I'm still updating it, I just do it on average once every 2-3 months. I'll be updating again soon in the next month or so.

Alright, cool. The ending to Ultimate Doom #4 with Fury's whole MIB style exit confused the hell out of me for when it took place

So, when is this going to be updated?

I've been putting it off for months, but I promise I'll get on it. With Death of Spider-Man and Hickman's new Ultimates series starting, I'm finally motivated to start reading the Ultimate books again. I ordered a bunch of the USM issues I missed last week, and I'll be ordering whatever issues have been released over the past 5 or 6 months I've missed.

I haven't given up on it, just had my attention temporarily diverted to other stuff. I'll be updating it soon.

I just ordered a bunch of USM issues from the past few months, and will be picking up the UAvsNU mini, Ultimate Fallout, and any other issues I've missed over the past several months.

So, yes, within the next few weeks the timeline will be up to date again. Sorry to keep those who care waiting.

I didn't think Spider-Man: Toxic City and Spider-Man: Battle for New York took place in the Ultimate Universe

They actually do. If I recall correctly, Battle for New York just adapts and expands the first several USM arc where he fights Green Goblin the first couple times. Toxic City uses the Ultimate designs, and could fit into continuity without screwing it up.

So I just downloaded USM #153-160, Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates #1-6, Ultimate Fallout #1-6, Ultimate Captain America #3-4, and a few other Ultimate titles through Marvel's Digital Comic program on my iPhone.

So, assuming nothing dastardly happens this weekend, I'll have the timeline (somewhat) updated--as in, updated through Fallout and into the "new Ultimate era" of Hickman's Ultimates and new Ult. Spider-Man. I should have the remainder updated within the next few weeks.

Updated for all Ultimate titles though Death of Spider-Man Still a few tertiary titles I haven't updated for yet, but those will be done soon. Enjoy, and let me know if you think anything needs adjusting.

Oh, and one more thing. To differentiate between Ultimate Comics Spider-Man volumes 1 and 2, I'm noting the new USM title with a (Vol. 2) notation. Also, for all Ultimate titles post-Death of Spider-Man, I'm listing them as such:

Ultimate Comics: The Ultimates
Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man (Vol. 2)

...and so on. This is done to differentiate between the different volumes of USM, as well as denoting the new Ultimate Comics branding (even though this was done after Ultimatum...Marvel Editorial is confusing).

Updated for the last few issues of Deadpool Corps. God, I'm glad thats over. I'll update for Marvel Zombies Supreme in the next few days, and then I have to re-read the Ultimate Doomsday trilogy (Enemy, Mystery, Doom) to adjust a few things involving the N-Zone, etc. Oh, and the new issues of UC Spider-Man and X-Men. Then, it should be completely up to date.

Updated for:

Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man #2-3
Ultimate Comics: X-Men #1-2
Ultimate Comics: The Ultimates #2
Ultimate Comics: Hawkeye #2

Also, removed Marvel Zombies Supreme from the timeline, since there were no connections whatsoever to this series and previous MZ series (which directly tied into the Ultimate universe through UFF).

So I just got caught up on all the stuff I hadn't read yet from the Ultimate U since Ultimatum (and re-read some stuff)

I read Ultimate Avengers 1, 2, 3, New Ultimates, Ultimate Avengers vs New Ultimates, Ultimate X, Ultimate Thor, and Ultimate Captain America.

Ultimate Thor was legitimately good. Ultimate X was surprisingly decent, Ultimate Avengers vs New Ultimates was readable.

The rest was garbage. Inane, ridiculous junk.

But Ultimate Captain America was the best of them.

I'm updating the TPB time line and was using yours plus my notes to line things up...you have the entire Ultimate Iron Man I and II happening after Ultimatum in the Ultimate Comics Era yet still have references happening in the pre-Ultimatum timeline. Just curious if there might need to be some tweaking of the timeline for that...Thanks again for this resource!

Latest posts

Back