Ultimate Mephisto

Actually this just came to me. Let's put an Omen twist on Mephisto. Make him a kid whose destined to become the greatest evil in the world. It could be some sort of Ultimate Event. Strange could be involved and then SHIELD looks into it. Then when the kid who is scared at first embraces his destiny that's when all hell starts up.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Actually this just came to me. Let's put an Omen twist on Mephisto. Make him a kid whose destined to become the greatest evil in the world. It could be some sort of Ultimate Event. Strange could be involved and then SHIELD looks into it. Then when the kid who is scared at first embraces his destiny that's when all hell starts up.

Perhaps the Hand can play the role of the evil cult that tries to convince the boy to embrace evil.

Last edited:
The Overlord said:
Perhaps the Hand can play the role of the evil cult that tries to convince the boy to embrace evil.
I'm not gonna lie. I was gonna add a little Daredevil into it. Play off his religious aspects because I know there's some Ultimate Central fans that like that part of him. But Daredevil, Hand, it's all deadly.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm not gonna lie. I was gonna add a little Daredevil into it. Play off his religious aspects because I know there's some Ultimate Central fans that like that part of him. But Daredevil, Hand, it's all deadly.

Or perhaps it could be a different Satanic cult, led by ultimate Baron Mordo (though he wouldn't a baron in the ultimate universe just Satnaic cult leader named Karl Mordo. Though he could be called Brother Mordo)

Also would the boy be a reincarination of the devil himself?

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
I thought Mephisto is the Devil.

In 616 MU there at least a few devils, though Mephisto is the most popular and prominent one, but also there's Satanish, Daimon Hellstorm's father, etc.

Though in Ultimate Universe I think Mephisto should be the only devil.

What do you think of the Mordo Stanic cult idea?

It's a good way to bring in Ghost Rider too. The boy could live in Hell's Kitchen and Ghost Rider could be on a mision to kill the boy. Daredevil trying to save the kid from his fate. I think it should be more like he's the chosen host body or something and when Mephisto takes over then The Ultimates and Strange show up.

thee great one said:
It's a good way to bring in Ghost Rider too. The boy could live in Hell's Kitchen and Ghost Rider could be on a mision to kill the boy. Daredevil trying to save the kid from his fate. I think it should be more like he's the chosen host body or something and when Mephisto takes over then The Ultimates and Strange show up.
I like the whole Ghost Rider is the bounty hunter angle. Strange shouldn't come with the Ultimates. He should be consulted by Daredevil because Daredevil is scared and confused and has heard of Strange so he goes to him. This is where the two meet.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I like the whole Ghost Rider is the bounty hunter angle. Strange shouldn't come with the Ultimates. He should be consulted by Daredevil because Daredevil is scared and confused and has heard of Strange so he goes to him. This is where the two meet.

Good Idea.

Eh, I think that the demonic aspects of Marvel's 616 universe should be left there. I'm already less than pleased to see that the magic has shown up. Bringing in the damn demons and devils crap is just one step away from the endless reincarnations showing up.

jtg3885 said:
Eh, I think that the demonic aspects of Marvel's 616 universe should be left there. I'm already less than pleased to see that the magic has shown up. Bringing in the damn demons and devils crap is just one step away from the endless reincarnations showing up.

How can you suggest Mephisto is unrealstic? A majority of people in the real world believe that the devil exists. :wink:

Last edited:
The Overlord said:
How can you suggest Mephisto is unrealstic? A majority of people in the real world believe that the devil exists. :wink:

Or one step away from Ultimate Howard Duck.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Sounds like Runaways. Subconscious influence?

TheManWithoutFear said:
OoooOOooOo Nope but good call. And I wouldn't mind Vaughan writing it (or anything else)
I would. I haven't seen Vaughn do something dark and scary enough quite yet, and this story would need a bucketload of dark and scary.

TheManWithoutFear said:
If the kid doesn't manifest any observable signs of his destiny at an early age, SHIELD wouldn't believably take notice.

The only reason they even bothered with Thor was because he weilded considerable power (physically) and influence (socially), even before he joined the Ultimates.

But if nobody of any great importance is even aware of the kid, I don't see why SHIELD would blow valuable resources on some child who may or may not be Satan incarnate.

In this *particular* case, even a well-funded, technologically-advanced sub-office of the Vatican would make more sense getting involved than SHIELD.

Latest posts

Back