Ultimate Milestones

I think so. We talk about in the solicts for this, but I don't think thier is a thread. These are the only two issues I missing in my entire Ultimate collection. I am getting it.

I'm not getting this. I have the two issues on my computer, and they're not that great.

I'll be getting it. But I'm still getting the TPB they'll be collected in, because I know it's not going to be the whole issue, of course.

icemastertron said:
I'll be getting it. But I'm still getting the TPB they'll be collected in, because I know it's not going to be the whole issue, of course.
What?! :?
First, what TPB will they be collected in?
Second, Not the whole issue?

Pandrio said:
What?! :?
The thing is 48 pages, and there's 4 stories in there.

MARVEL MILESTONES: ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN, ULTIMATE X-MEN, MICROMAN & MANTOR THE MAGICIAN
Written by Brian Michael Bendis, Geoff Johns, Harold Delay and Al Gabriele, penciled by Mark Bagley, Aaron Lopresti, Paul Quinn and Al Gabriele, cover by Aaron Lopresti.
From the Mighty Marvel Digital Archives come two rare tales from the early Ultimate Universe! Danny Rand -- the Hero-for-Hire known as Iron Fist -- makes his Ultimate debut in Ultimate Spider-Man #1/2, and Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch come to grips with Magneto's seeming death in the never-before-reprinted Ultimate X-Men #1/2! Plus: Thrill to the Golden Age adventures of Microman and Mantor the Magician from Human Torch #2 (Fall 1940).
48 pages, $3.99, in stores on Nov. 16.

Unless the stories are 12 pages long (which I don't think they are) no way is the whole issues in it.

icemastertron said:
Unless the stories are 12 pages long (which I don't think they are) no way is the whole issues in it.
Couldn't the Gold Age stories be shorter? I guess your right, but are you sure they will be collected in TPB?

Pandrio said:
Couldn't the Gold Age stories be shorter? I guess your right, but are you sure they will be collected in TPB?
Even if so, the whole issues wouldn't still fit to make the book 48 pages. And if there are ads, then it will be even less pages of the stories.

But yes, they are going to be collected in TPB. Well, the UXM is. Nothing has been said yet for the re-print of the USM 1/2.

I've got the 1/2 issues on my computer and they're 22/23 pages each. I presume the Golden Age story takes place over 4 pages...

icemastertron said:
Collects ULTIMATE X-MEN #58-60 & ANNUAL #1.
That's from the November Solits for UXM Vol. 12
icemastertron said:
If it had it, it would have said that it included the 1/2 issue.
This is Ice talking about how Vol. 14 of USM won't have the 1/2 issue.

OK, so I'm just wondering where it said that the 1/2 issue would be in UXM Vol. 12.

ProjectX2 said:
I've got the 1/2 issues on my computer and they're 22/23 pages each. I presume the Golden Age story takes place over 4 pages...
I've got them too and there is 15 pages of actual story in the USM one and 16 pages in the UXM. That's not counting covers, inside covers and the few pages of sketches in the end.

vintsukka said:
I've got them too and there is 15 pages of actual story in the USM one and 16 pages in the UXM. That's not counting covers, inside covers and the few pages of sketches in the end.
So than if that's actually it, it all will fit then. If it does, than I don't have to get the TPB getting them!

So...

So... how come everyone seems to have the two 1/2 issues but me? How did you get them online?

Raverzel said:
So... how come everyone seems to have the two 1/2 issues but me? How did you get them online?

It's a secret. PM me to avoid talking about illegal topics.

Latest posts

Back