Ultimate Moments

Natasha talking about her time with Stark on the men's room in The Ultimates #13 was just golden.

Trial of the Hulk: POV: Bruce panel when we're looking up at the blue sky. I have no idea why, but I just loved that panel. The Grand Theft: America issue when the bad guys first show up, esp. the giant, red dynamo foot. To save space - pretty much all of Ultimates one and two.

The moment at the beginning of hulk vs. wolverine when we realize w's been ripped in half.

Ultimate Six, the "my boy" exchange between Harry and Peter. Also, Doc Oc's long-winded ramble, leading to a multiple (attempted) homicide. (The fact that hank somehow lived killed the intensity, though.)

Ultimate Nightmare, mass suicides, Red Shield, mangled Vision.

Finding out the alternate Reed Richards is a Zombie.

Most recently, Osborne's "thought boxes" in of "Death of A Goblin."

-Most of what other people have said.

-Tony making fried chicken jokes with Rhodes

-Seeing Nick Fury "parachuting" in UXM

-Seeing Captain America in WW2 get-up in Ultimates #1

-Wasp flashing Hulk...specifically the look on Hulk's face

-Doom's sacrifice to save the world in the pages of UFF and ending up in the Zombieverse

-Noticing that Kirkman voted in the "Who's the Next Ultimate X-man to die" poll.

Last edited:
"Thank You Charles" made by Magneto with cars floating above the city
Quicksilver getting Thor's belt
Cap beating the crap out of Pym
Quicksilver killing Hurricane

can't remember any other

Mark Millar, Brian Vaughan, and Brian Bendis wrote all of mine, and most were spoken of before this post.

Still one thing Kirkman gave me was this great line by Grizzly in the Cable arc.

Cyclops jumps out of the plane and starts shooting an optic blast which hits Grizzly. He looks up and says,

It's raining *** holes!

"Surrender? SURRENDER?! You think this letter on my head stands for FRANCE?!"
- Captain America uttering my favorite line in the Ultimate universe.​

Latest posts

Back