Ultimate Mysterio

SeAcoW

Has this dude shown up yet?

If not I got this crazy idea for him. What if they made him a bit Saw style? Like trappin' people into puzzles? I wanna see that! Could be cool to see how Shield tryed to get this guy.

TheManWithoutFear said:
In the Hollywood arc. But there's a thread in baseless spec for him.
I actually really loved the sheer stupidity of your idea, and wish very hard each night before I go to bed that it becomes a reality.

ourchair said:
I actually really loved the sheer stupidity of your idea, and wish very hard each night before I go to bed that it becomes a reality.
Are you talking about my idea or his? Because his, I think, would be very cool and a good dark twist to USM.

And sorry I was detailed enough Seacow. In The Hollywood arc Mysterio is an actor and a villain in the Spider-Man movie that is going into production but not the real deal. Which is something we're all waiting to see, the relationship between the upcoming villain and this fake one that they were using in the movie.

Also can a mod merge these threads?

ourchair said:

I wish very hard each night that the Fo-Shizzle fairy will come to my house and we can smoke and drive around in his new golf cart from the commercial. I've always had very unrealistic expectations.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Are you talking about my idea or his? Because his, I think, would be very cool and a good dark twist to USM.
I'm talking about the idea in which Spider-Man gets 'Punk'd' by Ashton Kutcher.

Ultimate Mysterio should the one character that is recycled from arc to arc. Like, he always ALWAYS gets away no matter the circumstances. He should be the smartest thinking villain and he uses his brain as a weapon more than, say, his technology.

SeAcoW said:
Has this dude shown up yet?

If not I got this crazy idea for him. What if they made him a bit Saw style? Like trappin' people into puzzles? I wanna see that! Could be cool to see how Shield tryed to get this guy.

LOVE this idea :D

If Mysterio isn't a big great actor he could trap some of the big actors into his small puzzles. "Most people don't Appreciate what they have".

I think having Mysterio being a laughable villain, with serious sinister motives would make a great bit...

Especially with Spidey.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Thanks Ourchair. I really do like Seacow's vision though. Makes Mysterio a more serious character but a lighthearted arc would be appreciated also.
Hate to be hater, but I know that if Bendis wrote an idea similar to yours, he'd totally get browbeaten for it especially after the silliness in Superstars. But if someone else like say, Peter Milligan wrote such a USM story it'd get some kind of weird hate-love reaction coupled with a cult hit status.

ourchair said:
Hate to be hater, but I know that if Bendis wrote an idea similar to yours, he'd totally get browbeaten for it especially after the silliness in Superstars. But if someone else like say, Peter Milligan wrote such a USM story it'd get some kind of weird hate-love reaction coupled with a cult hit status.
This I know. When I put forth the idea on Jinxworld I was persecuted pretty badly for it.

Latest posts

Back