Ultimate Nick Fury series in "foreseeable future"-

hat's why Fury came back and stomped Weapon X. He wanted to return the favor, right?

I thought that was a favor for Xavier though...

Something about holding the team back instead of getting them involved in things they shouldn't.

I could be mixing up my arcs; a lot of Millar's run is a big jumbled mess in my head.

And when did this happen? When did Chuck do this for S.H.I.E.L.D.? Would they show this in his past? (Though somehw I doubt it.)

The favour Fury owed was to Logan. Before getting himself captured by Weapon X he left a message on Fury's voice mail. At the same time it's fully possible that Logan took the eye in a figurative sense at least. It was being Logan's babysitter that cost him the eye.

I am pretty sure that this was told in the Return to Weapon X arc... He was just putting it in terms that were a little easier to follow. Fury had Logan on watch as people were attempting to take him, use him, etc.

I'm sure there is more to that story than we actually got to see in the pages of Ultimate X-Men... If there isn't, there's tons more to Fury that we haven't seen.

You got it... He could very well have a history with some characters that haven't been introduced yet. Unbelievably, I actually think that a Fury title would be really cool.

I hate to say it, but I think Bendis would be the best writer for the book. I don't know many people who could get the dialogue down like him. But for a new writer to the Ultimate universe, I'd say Robert Kirkman.

I don't know many people who could get the dialogue down like him

Depending on what direction they went with it, it might not be a dialogue-heavy book. I think I'd rather see Millar do it and give it that Ultimates touch.

I know this may sound like not a good idea, but how about Joss Whedon? He's a good writer to be given a shot at it.

On this title, I would want Millar, for sure. I know that you guys are under the impression that I hate his writing, but it's not that bad for certain things, and he can write a good Fury. Seriously.

Latest posts

Back