Ultimate Nightmare gave me nightmares...

E

Excelsior Club
Yesterday I was relaxing and I pulled out some comics I hadn't read in a while, including Ultimate Nightmare.

Last night I had a dream that I was defecting from Russia and I could barely speak English. My wife was like a translator and helping me get used to America, along with this other chick we know. But we weren't married.

I had a terrible accent that I couldn't lose, no matter how hard I tried, and I tried to read things but could only recognize certain words. My inability to comprehend English was very real.

It was weird.

And people were scared because the aliens looked like ET...

If it makes you feel any better, I've had inappropriate dreams about Ultimate Dazzler and a made-over punky Kitty...

UltimateE said:
Yesterday I was relaxing and I pulled out some comics I hadn't read in a while, including Ultimate Nightmare.

Last night I had a dream that I was defecting from Russia and I could barely speak English. My wife was like a translator and helping me get used to America, along with this other chick we know. But we weren't married.

I had a terrible accent that I couldn't lose, no matter how hard I tried, and I tried to read things but could only recognize certain words. My inability to comprehend English was very real.

It was weird.
You see what happens! Next time dont keep the green grass to yourself!

UltimateE said:

It was weird.

Yeah, sure. It was a "dream". Okay. It was a "dream" just like that super preview copy of Ultimates 2 #7 that I read and was then pulped before the current travesty was released to the general comic crowd. Whatever, Komrade.

UltimateE said:

It was weird.
Barely speak English? Terrible accent? I thought that was an every day experience for Americans :D

Oh, and the reading thing, we can't read in dreams, it uses a different part of the brain.

Guijllons said:
Barely speak English? Terrible accent? I thought that was an every day experience for Americans :D

Oh, dude. Burn. :lol:

Guijllons said:
Oh, and the reading thing, we can't read in dreams, it uses a different part of the brain.

So says that uber-cool Batman cartoon episode I love.

It happens to me sometimes, I'm walking about then I see myself running about wearing a Batman costume and I think "NO! something isn't right here" and then I just sit down and cry silently.

My favorite dreams are either when I fly around outside, or the one's I have when I'm Spider-Man, cuz I get to swing around and it's so awesome. My least favorite dreams are when I fall off a ledge or something, and, even though I'm still in bed, I feel the impact.

Guijllons said:
I remmeber that Batman! That was awesome. Shame I read in my dreams quite often though. I feel pain too, wich from discussions I've had with other people seems to be a bit of an anomoley too.

Anywho, thats a bit creepy E. Weneed to keep you away from the sandman Trades, no telling what that'd do to you.

Baxter said:
Anywho, thats a bit creepy E. Weneed to keep you away from the sandman Trades, no telling what that'd do to you.
Why? He'll turn into a pretentious, self gratifying **** like Gaiman?
(ooh, controversy.. just watch the backlash)

Guijllons said:
Why? He'll turn into a pretentious, self gratifying **** like Gaiman?
(ooh, controversy.. just watch the backlash)
Maybe he'll work a gay sex scene into every one of his dreams, often for no reason, or with characters that appear only there and then aren't seen again in the entire dream. :wink:

Guijllons said:
My best dreams are when I'm Bass, and just walk around with a calm feeling of superiority.

And when I wake, I cry silently.

As you should, slag.

ultimatedjf said:
My least favorite dreams are when I fall off a ledge or something, and, even though I'm still in bed, I feel the impact.

Once I had a dream which ended with me tripping and falling, but waking up just before I hit the ground. The odd thing is that I still felt dizzy like I was falling even though I was awake.

jtg3885 said:
If it makes you feel any better, I've had inappropriate dreams about Ultimate Dazzler and a made-over punky Kitty...

Those are the kinds of things you should keep to yourself... That's weird.

I have nightmares about zombies. Extremely vivid nightmares about zombies. Probably some of the most vivid dreams I've ever had. They feel like I'm actually in a zombie movie. And the few that I've had have all had a "distinct look".

Latest posts

Back