Ultimate "Oz"

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Help me out with this guys.

When: Probably somewhere in the near future (just so they can give me more characters)
Where: Ryker's Island
Who:
Killer Shrike
Gladiator
Bullseye
The Enforcers
Punisher
Rhino (Pending on if he can get the suit off)
Boomerang
Owl (though never been caught or even shown, I think it'd be cool if he was like the Adebisi/Schillinger of the group)
Anyone else?


Anybody got any ideas for this?
 

René

Starring in "The Longest Yard", opening Memorial D
I woud use Bullseye, Punisher, Rhino and maybe some of The Enforcers. Trying to make an escape. But would Rhino be in Rykers? Anywhoo... that'd be pretty cool
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
René said:
I woud use Bullseye, Punisher, Rhino and maybe some of The Enforcers. Trying to make an escape. But would Rhino be in Rykers? Anywhoo... that'd be pretty cool

If Rhino's suit can come off than yea. Owl seems like a plausible mutant to have because his powers aren't too "threatening" is there any other mutants you can think of? I liked the Ultimate Jigsaw idea someone threw out. It'd be a great way to introduce him. Another important part would be who is in charge of the prison? Who else is working it?

How bout writer and artist?
 

Friday

Well-Known Member
Shocker, sans gauntlets. He's been pooed on enough so far, let him gain some credability in the Ultimate Universe.
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Is it wrong that when ever I look at this thread I immediately think about the inevitable "don't drop the soap" shower scene?
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
moonmaster said:
Is it wrong that when ever I look at this thread I immediately think about the inevitable "don't drop the soap" shower scene?

Yeah. But good point. I'm wondering if anyone sees any of this type of relationship coming out of any of these characters... ? :?
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
I can totally see the Rhino making some poor white collar criminal his b-i-e-i-itch.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
moonmaster said:
b-i-e-i-itch.
:lol: :lol:

I don't see it happening with anyone yet. But if someone thinks about it, throw it out there.

So anyone think of any Ultimate introductions for employees? Ultimate Bishop?
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Ultimate Bishop would be neat. Just get rid of the whole time travel thing.
He could be a police officer who is forced to hide his powers from his fellow officers. Then one day he is contacted by SHIELD to be the guard at the new super-duper max section of Ryker's where they plan to send all the supervillains. They want guards with powers, so they can stand toe to toe with the villains if need be. He could have the same powers as the 616 version (I like his ability to charge weapons with his own energy... I think he can do that. Right?). In the "OZ" story, it could give you a different perspective on prison life.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
I'd like to see Bishop in there, I'd also like to see a female. Maybe Heather McNeil? Jessica Drew? Misty Knight?

Anyway here's a plot for one of the arcs. Let me know what you guys think about this one. It's a religious themed arc and it deals with a new inmate by the name of Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch. Ok, so I don't have it all worked out but it'd have something to do with the mysterious "murders" of criminals and Ultimate Ghostrider would be introduced as either a worker or inmate behind it all trying to cleanse the prison of the most sinful.
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
TheManWithoutFear said:
I'd like to see Bishop in there, I'd also like to see a female. Maybe Heather McNeil? Jessica Drew? Misty Knight?

Anyway here's a plot for one of the arcs. Let me know what you guys think about this one. It's a religious themed arc and it deals with a new inmate by the name of Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch. Ok, so I don't have it all worked out but it'd have something to do with the mysterious "murders" of criminals and Ultimate Ghostrider would be introduced as either a worker or inmate behind it all trying to cleanse the prison of the most sinful.

A mysterious loner named Johnny Blaze is found at the scene of a horrific murder, and is consequently tied to a series of graphic serial killing in the area. He is convicted and sent to Ryker's. Soon, someone or something begins killing inmates. Bishop begins investigating. Johnny does not know that there is something inside of him that hungers for vengeance....

Sorry MWoF for sort of taking your idea, but I thought I could flesh it out a little bit. And as for Bishop's partner, I know that he works with Sage in the 616 universe.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
moonmaster said:
A mysterious loner named Johnny Blaze is found at the scene of a horrific murder, and is consequently tied to a series of graphic serial killing in the area. He is convicted and sent to Ryker's. Soon, someone or something begins killing inmates. Bishop begins investigating. Johnny does not know that there is something inside of him that hungers for vengeance....

Sorry MWoF for sort of taking your idea, but I thought I could flesh it out a little bit. And as for Bishop's partner, I know that he works with Sage in the 616 universe.

Not a problem that's what the forum's for. I like what you did anyway.
 

compound

Well-Known Member
TheManWithoutFear said:
I'd like to see Bishop in there, I'd also like to see a female.
Monica Rambeau (Captain Marvel II/Photon) was originally a cop. She would make an interesting fit as Bishop's partner, with a bit of reinvention.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
compound said:
Monica Rambeau (Captain Marvel II/Photon) was originally a cop. She would make an interesting fit as Bishop's partner, with a bit of reinvention.

Sounds good but Bishop wouldn't have a "partner" he'd just be a guard.
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
TheManWithoutFear said:
Sounds good but Bishop wouldn't have a "partner" he'd just be a guard.
The only problem is that its been stated that "this Bishop character" is a teenager with a criminal record. There are a number of other options for the guards though.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I may be being stupid or something... But what does this have to do with the "OZ" serum? Can someone please explain?
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
ProjectX2 said:
I may be being stupid or something... But what does this have to do with the "OZ" serum? Can someone please explain?
It doesn't. I'm assuming it has to do with the great tv show called "Oz" set in Oswald Prison. Wasn't big in the southern hemisphere but I caught it one night and kept watching. Great show.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Caduceus said:
The only problem is that its been stated that "this Bishop character" is a teenager with a criminal record. There are a number of other options for the guards though.

True.


and sorry for the confusion Project.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
That's okay. Since it was Ultimate OZ I thoguht we were talking about the OZ serum. Obviousley, that's another programme that hasn't aired on NZ tv yet.
 

Latest posts

Top