Ultimate Puppet Master should be...

ourchair said:
Or an unshaven John Cusack from Being John Malkovich.

Ehhh, I like the political knife twisting symbolism of Cheney being the Puppet Master. And then we could turn Alicia Masters into an overweight lesbian, which could eventually be expanded into a Chasing Amy type love story for her and Thing, until Alicia leaves him for Ultimate Medusa (cuz she can do crazy stuff with her hair).

DIrishB said:
Ehhh, I like the political knife twisting symbolism of Cheney being the Puppet Master. And then we could turn Alicia Masters into an overweight lesbian, which could eventually be expanded into a Chasing Amy type love story for her and Thing, until Alicia leaves him for Ultimate Medusa (cuz she can do crazy stuff with her hair).
Millar said The Thing would get laid during his run (I'm assuming with Alicia). :D

DIrishB said:
See, maybe I'm onto something...geez I hope they use plenty of lube, Thing's skin looks awfully...rough.
And it'll be an entire issue. And it'll be shown in graphic detail.

DIrishB said:
That poor overweight, lesbian, unattractive woman. Safe to say after that experience she'll never date men again.
Plus she's blind, so her entire existance is pointless. :roll:

DIrishB said:
She can still hear people make fools of themselves though, not totally without merit. And as long as you know how to tell someone to **** off, life is worth living.
Orson Scott Card will write an arc on UFF and turn Alicia Masters into Daredevilette.

And then he'll give her a brain body. For good measure.

FACT.

DIrishB said:
Wouldn't he give her huge ears, and a mutated sonar sense. You know, cuz her mom was bitten by a lab bat?
Of course.

Was that blind comment about being useless a diss on Daredevil? It WAS a diss on Daredevil. Look, you pick any super-dude and watch Daredevil mop the floor with their sorry***!

Hawkeye101 said:
Was that blind comment about being useless a diss on Daredevil? It WAS a diss on Daredevil. Look, you pick any super-dude and watch Daredevil mop the floor with their sorry***!

Hawkeye vs. Daredevil. :D

Hawkeye101 said:
You have NO sense of humor with this, do you?

icemastertron said:
You have NO sense of humor with this, do you?

Um, yes. Sorry my sarcasm is kind of synical, and it cant be expressed as I write it. I'm joking when it comes to comments like that. You can kind of tell, because my writing goes from, because to cuz and saying goes to sayin', so you can kinda tell.

However, I do want anyone to give me any super-hero/villain and I will write a little something where Daredevil or Hawkeye mops the floor with their sorry butts! :D

Hawkeye101 said:
However, I do want anyone to give me any super-hero/villain and I will write a little something where Daredevil or Hawkeye mops the floor with their sorry butts! :D

Galactus. Sentry. (or are we only limited to Ultimate characters?)

In that case, Gah Lak Tus, Zombie Sentry, Colossus, Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man (probably, but not if Card's writing him), Wolverine (another probably, depends on if the writer likes him or not), etc. ;)

DIrishB said:
Galactus. Sentry. (or are we only limited to Ultimate characters?)

In that case, Gah Lak Tus, Zombie Sentry, Colossus, Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man (probably, but not if Card's writing him), Wolverine (another probably, depends on if the writer likes him or not), etc. ;)

Okay one at a time please!

Gah Lak Tus, hummm,. I don't know what the Ultimate Version of Ultimate Galactus can do as of yet, so, you'll have to wait.

Zombie Sentry, when was this? Oh wait, UFF, duh, sorry havent read it yet (I buy the trades)

Colossus, simple, has the tin-man chase him to a gay strip club and when his defenses are down. . . well, butt whoopery!

Hulk, easy, loose a case where Bruce Banner is on trail and he's the attorney, and the exocutioner will do the rest.

Cap, its like the Wolverine vs. Spider-Man theory, Wolvie's too tough for Spider-Man to injure, ans Spider-Man is too fast for Wolvie to hit. Same senario, except Cap doesn't have a healing factor, so enough bouncing around, and Daredevil knocks the cap silly.

Iron Man, Daredevil can 'see' things that make the Iron Suit work, and viola, Iton suit stops working and bam, Daredevil kicks his brain ***** into mopping the floor.

Wolverine, simple, umm let me sleep on it.....

Latest posts

Back