Ultimate Scorpion

Ultimate Deadpool

Ultimate Scorpion/Ultimate Vulture

The 616 Scorpion, Mac Gargan, Was a highly skilled private investigator. Ultimately, J. Jonah. Jameson paid Mac Gargan to undergo genetic recombination with that of a Scorpion and was given a battle-suite. For a a short while, The Scorpion was physically and mentally Spider-Man's superior... Until the genetic recombination started to effect his mind. He was driven insane and lost a great deal of his intellect, Making him a demented rampaging monster.

How do we Ultimize him?

At first, I was thinking we change his battle-suite so that it's more plated and colored black (i based this on an emperor scorpion). I started to think that instead of the recombination effecting his mind, He started to literally become a humanoid Scorpion. I think that he could start off falling unconscious, Then waking up with his suite and powers. But during the battle with Spider-Man, He finds out that his tail is real, And learns what he is underneath.

My second idea though, Was that there is no recombination surgery. Instead, His flesh could be melted off by liquid metal filled with nano-technology. His appearance is that of a walking mirror, So that all Spider-Man sees as the life is beaten from his body... Is himself. He'll get super strength and speed. The metal skin will also give him super human endurance and semi-invulnerability. I also think that he could form parts of his "Skin" into sharp objects. Blades, Claws, Even spikes coming from any part of his body. His tail still comes from his back. He can form it at will from his "Skin", And he'll be able to change the end of the tail into various blades and weapons aswell. But this is where his psychosis comes in. Like I said, His flesh was melted off of his body! Has that ever happened to you? God, I hope not... Anyway, There will be a limit to his metamorphing ability. Seeing as he only has so much "Skin", He's limited as to what he can do at a time. If he's using his tail for instance, He won't be able to create spikes or blades on the rest of his body.

Last edited:
Bendis is supposedly doing Scorpion (sometime), as for your ultimazation, wow, how long did you spend thinking that up. It sounds cool, but I don't think I can grasp it completely without seeing it. :?

Pandrio said:
Bendis is supposedly doing Scorpion (sometime), as for your ultimazation, wow, how long did you spend thinking that up. It sounds cool, but I don't think I can grasp it completely without seeing it. :?

For my first idea (which i realized was too much like like 616 scorpion), I was looking at a Emperor Scorpion in a Pet Shop. My second, Drastic idea, Came to me when I took a quick bathroom break...

I don't think Jameson should be responsible for Ultimate Scorpion, It works in 616 MU, but a newspaper man creating a genetically altered metahuman would not work in UU. I think Roxxon should create Scorpion on the Kingpin's behalf. Good job though.

The Overlord said:
I don't think Jameson should be responsible for Ultimate Scorpion, It works in 616 MU, but a newspaper man creating a genetically altered metahuman would not work in UU. I think Roxxon should create Scorpion on the Kingpin's behalf. Good job though.
Yeah, and in the UU, Jameson hasn't been after Spidey for a while. Well, at least they haven't been pointing it out that much.

Good thing I never mentioned J. Jonah for my ultimate renditions. But you guys are absolutely correct, J. Jonah should have nothing to do with Scorpion.

I understand that my ideas have to have a background, So I've been thinking of a story for Ultimate Scorpion. It took me a few seconds, But I just haven't gotten around to typing it.

Story.
Ultimate Mac Gargan is an actual detective. There have been a string of "Accidental" deaths at Trask Industries. Mac Gargan had been investigating the deaths and to him, Felt like they were more of corporate espianage than "Accidents". His suspicions would prove to be more on target than he would have liked, Because he became the new target of unknown assassins.

Mac Gargan went into temporary hiding. Though a work a holic and stubborn, He attempted to continue his investigations in secret. Frequently sneaking into Roxxon Corporate offices to attempt to find proof or even motives. He believed that there has been rough ground between the two companies in he past, And they have both seemed very seedy to him. Though eventually, Trask Industries wanted to know what Mac Gargan knew and abducted him.

Though there was no evidence, Trask Industries were not taking chances. They tested their liquid metal project on an unwilling Mac Gargan, Melting his flesh off in the process. The liquid metal was filled with nanobots which not only controlled the metal's structure, It also allowed Trask to use Mac Gargan as their puppet... Their weapon, Through a neural interface which the nanobots provided.

Naming their project "Scorpion", They sent him to Roxxon to destroy a number of their facilities. Being burning oil, It quickly snared Spider-Man's attention and he encountered the Scorpion. The battle proved to be in Scorpion's favor, But Scorpion was given orders to retreat. Trask was already taking a great risk if Scorpion was linked to them, They didnt want murder to be involved aswell.

Spider-Man and Scorpion would battle multiple times. Though eventually Scorpion would accidently strike electrical cords in one of their battles. This would fry a majority of the nonobots, Allowing Mac Gargan temporary free will. He started to quickly tell Spider-Man what was going on, But the nanobots were replacing themselves, Trying to take control of him again. In a desperate attempt to free himself, He stopped what he was saying to strike the electrical cords again. He would be temporarily incompacitated, But he would soon awaken in custody when the nonobots had replicated themselves. Trask Inustries was no longer able to control Scorpion due to the damage to his brain in combination with the feedback from the original billions of short-curcuited nanobots, This caused Scorpion to become insane. Scorpion now "free", Wanted revenge against Trask Industries for what they did to him, And what they made him do. He quickly escaped from custody before he was taken to S.H.I.E.L.D.

Spider-Man however started doing a little investigating himself due to what Scorpion said, Wanting to know why in blue blazes Roxxon Oil felt threatened by Trask Industries...

Last edited:
Hmm, Is it true that Trask Industries secretly owns Roxxon Oil?

If it is, I'll have to tinker with the story very slightly. But it'll remain basically the same.

Ultimate Deadpool said:
Hmm, Is it true that Trask Industries secretly owns Roxxon Oil?

If it is, I'll have to tinker with the story very slightly. But it'll remain basically the same.

I don't think so. Just something Doc Comic added.

Me Likey.

My idea for scorpion was a similar accident happens to MacGarven that what happened to Doc Ock. A scorpion-like tail accidentally embued into his spine, with the oz formula (or if we're tired of oz, it can be something else) to keep it from killing him. And like Ock and Goblin before him, goes crazy due to the oz.

I understand that my ideas have to have a background, So I've been thinking of a story for Ultimate Scorpion. It took me a few seconds, But I just haven't gotten around to typing it.
i like the majority of this idea except for how much time you concentrated on Gargans past & researching of the company(ies) if you threw in the vulture or another character(s) like that then i would love this story

Thank you. And since you were so nice... Mac's unknown assassin was the Vulture, A.K.A. Adrian Toomes.

He's using a bulky, Rounded flight harness. He flies via a "Vibro-Compressor" on the back of the armor-like harness.
The wings attached to the arms are actually cleverly designed exhaust pipes which increase mobility and double as weapons; They not only expell incredibley hot air at rapids speeds, But they're razor-edged.
Mounted on his back are two modified assault rifles which he can use to engage in dog-fights during flight.
Mounted on the front of his harness are hidden compartments which release small bombs during flight.
Mounted on his wrists are dart-launchers which shoot darts filled with a paralyzing toxin.
His helmet visor possess both infra-red red and night vision.
Mounted on the right-side of the helmet is a cutting laser.

Last edited:
Thank you. And since you were so nice... Mac's unknown assassin was the Vulture, A.K.A. Adrian Toomes.

He's using a bulky, Rounded flight harness. He flies via a "Vibro-Compressor" on the back of the armor-like harness.
The wings attached to the arms are actually cleverly designed exhaust pipes which increase mobility and double as weapons; They not only expell incredibley hot air at rapids speeds, But they're razor-edged.
Mounted on his back are two modified assault rifles which he can use to engage in dog-fights during flight.
Mounted on the front of his harness are hidden compartments which release small bombs during flight.
Mounted on his wrists are dart-launchers which shoot darts filled with a paralyzing toxin.
His helmet visor possess both infra-red red and night vision.
Mounted on the right-side of the helmet is a cutting laser.
your welcome &...me likes, well done

Ok... Vulture story...

Adrian Toomes was the one causing the "Accidental" deaths. He has been embezzling millions from both companies. He planned on causing an industrial war which would financially hurt both companies, And because of the bad press, Cause their stock to plummet. He would then buy out both companies. When Mac Gargan started his investigation, Adrian Toomes was afraid he'd uncover his plans, Which would get him murdered if either company were to find out. He dawned a battle-suite which he had be working on in his home, Which he made from stolen parts from Trask Industries, And set after to remove Mac Gargan.

Once Mac Gargan was captured by Trask Industries, It was Adrian Toomes' idea to turn him into the Scorpion. Scorpion would do all of Adrian's work for him by assaulting Roxxon Oil. He'd make sure the press found out who was responsible for the Scorpion, And the scandal would allow him to buy out Trask Industries. And with Roxxon Oil in financial dissaray from their destroyed facilities, He'd buy them out too.

Last edited:
i really like this idea. & if its true that bendis will be bringing in quite a few characters before issue 100 i hope the origins are quite close to this idea

i really can't wait to see ult vulture & scorpion

MY 100th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I never understood why JJJ chose a scorpion suit in the first place. Just going on the arachnid theme? Pants really.
I'm hoping that he just has the code of scorpion and doesn't have his preposterous tail. You know, one of the errors in creating a new spiderman with amusing side-splitting results.

Latest posts

Back