Ultimate Secret #3 and #4 NOT delayed

Guijllons said:
Perhaps the other guys don't want to report anything bad incase people become unhappy.
Thank god, we have honest ****kickers to tell us the truth.

Is this the truth? :sure:

Let us not forget the countless delays with Ultimate Nightmare.

This whole series is cursed.

By the time Gah Lak Tus actually gets, here, it'll be too late. Some other supervillain would have killed us.

Dr.Strangefate said:
If this isn't a joke, I will destroy Chicago.

Are you sure this isn't Ultimate Extinction?

dude, don't blame my hometown! but to be technical, the convention is in Rosemont, IL. feel free to smash that place to bits. :)

regarding these delays. I used to get mad, but now it me remains of an old saying: anticipation is the best sauce. we have been waiting so long, anything that comes out is bound to look good. :)

This is ****ing ridiculous. About the only thing at this point that is going to make amends for all these delays is if the book is inked in Rob Liefields blood or something. Can we arrange that? How about it Joe Q?

Spade said:
one more delay and im droping it till i see it one day on the shelf
Err....wouldnt that be THE SAME THING as waiting for the delay to arrive without "dropping the book"? :sure:

Why is everyone acting like it's this HUGE deal? Marvel has been doing this with the Ultimate titles for a while now. Although I do admit that this does P*ss me off, Im not surprised. I wanna see how good this issues are, so that we can see the cause of the delays.

René said:
Why is everyone acting like it's this HUGE deal? Marvel has been doing this with the Ultimate titles for a while now. Although I do admit that this does P*ss me off, Im not surprised. I wanna see how good this issues are, so that we can see the cause of the delays.
It's not that people are surprised, it's that the new artist was announced like a month and a half ago, giving him time to do the issue by his due date. Tom Raney has done an arc in Uncanny which was two parts, and both due in the same month. So this guy had plenty of time to them both, since the other issue he was doing was gonna be due in October. And thats IF its in part of the artist, which I HIGHLY doubt. So its a huge deal because this was all set to be out with out any more probelms, and we've suddenly hit one, and no idea as to WHY.

icemastertron said:
It's not that people are surprised, it's that the new artist was announced like a month and a half ago, giving him time to do the issue by his due date. Tom Raney has done an arc in Uncanny which was two parts, and both due in the same month. So this guy had plenty of time to them both, since the other issue he was doing was gonna be due in October. And thats IF its in part of the artist, which I HIGHLY doubt. So its a huge deal because this was all set to be out with out any more probelms, and we've suddenly hit one, and no idea as to WHY.

I dont care who's drawing the damn book, I just want to read it. Damn Marvel and all the people involved who let this delay happen.

Ok, they obviously did this so secret would be fresh in people's minds for Extinction.

At least, that's why I think they did it. And notice how the whole series should have ended in this December, but they didn't have a big event planned, so they kept delaying it.

**** it. I don't care anymore. I love Ellis' writing to death, but you can't make me care THIS ****ING LONG.

...****. Planetary. ****.

I still don't care about secret though.

"Guys,

Someone has made an error at some point regarding Ultimate Secret. According to our schedule, Ultimate Secret is still coming out according to the resolicit. #3 will be in September and #4 in October. Tom Raney is pencilling and doing great!

Sorry for the confusion,
Jim"

Jim@Marvel
http://www.millarworld.net/index.php?showtopic=52450&st=20

WOOT! Pleasebetrue, pleasebetrue!

René said:

They better be damn good, like the comics are in 3D good.

Lynx said:
"Guys,

Someone has made an error at some point regarding Ultimate Secret. According to our schedule, Ultimate Secret is still coming out according to the resolicit. #3 will be in September and #4 in October. Tom Raney is pencilling and doing great!

Sorry for the confusion,
Jim"

Jim@Marvel

Well this is good news, thanks for that Lynx!! Hope it is true, but it makes sense some ignorant writer somewhere confused Secret and Extinction and applied Extinction's shipping date to Secret.

Lynx said:
"Guys,

Sorry for the confusion,
Jim"

Jim@Marvel

I hope to god, so!

Thanks you SOOOOOOOOOOO much, Lynx.

Latest posts

Back